Making Connections discussion

Clusters : Case of the Missing
This topic is about Clusters
MC BLOG TOURS COMPLETED > Clusters: case of the missing by T.M. Williams~June 7th thru June 13th

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (last edited May 02, 2015 12:27PM) (new)

Amy H (twinypa) Join us for a Blog Tour!!!

Title: Clusters: Case of the missing
Author:T.M. Williams
Genre:Mystery

Synopsis:

Seven year old Olivia Baxter and her dog vanish while playing in the front yard of her family's home. After a week of searching, Olivia's body was suddenly found in the closet, even after the police had thoroughly investigated the home.

Ethan Franco is a troubled journalist working for the Washington Gazette. His inability to move on from the past has deflated the passion he had for his career, causing him to lose his edge. Frustrated with Ethan Franco, but not wanting to lose his once star journalist, Editor-in-Chief, Jameson Stone assigns him a story to cover as a last chance to prove he could be the reporter he once was.

Ethan Franco begins his investigation into the mysterious death of Olivia Baxter and other unexplained disappearances, believing there may be a connection in the cases. No sooner did Franco begin his investigation then he realizes he is being tailed by government agencies.

Large footprints in the woods, strange sounds, foul stenches, and a looming government presence become pieces of the puzzle in cases of the missing.

Inspired by real events, the author of the Bohemian Grove trilogy and the Apocalypse brings forth a story that has been kept a secret for over a century -- a story that a large group of people are still trying to keep under wraps.

Info about the Tour:

This blog tour will run from June 7th thru June 13th. The dates are on a first come, first serve basis.

We are looking for hosts for reviews, interviews, and/or promo posts (these are limited to 3 total promo spots for the tour- first come, first serve) . There will be a blog tour-wide giveaway that all participants may include in their post (Hard Cover copy with a book mark and a excerpts booklet. Plus swag. Limited to continental US).

If interested in hosting a stop during this tour, please leave your email with your preferred date, type of stop (review/promo/interview/guest post) and link to your website/blog.

Reviewers will be emailed a copy of the book . All review posts will be eligible for the tour-long Giveaway.

If you sign up, I will send a confirmation email to everyone along with the schedule. A reminder of the scheduled stops will be sent to everyone 1 week in advance. If, at that time, any blogger is scheduled for a review on the tour and finds themselves rating the work under 3 stars, we request that the tour stop become promo only (your review may be posted after the tour stop), or that blogger will be asked to excuse themselves from the tour.

Thanks to all who join the Blog Tour!!!

message 2: by T.H. (new) - added it

T.H. Hernandez (thhernandez) | 41 comments I remember helping the author with this synopsis! So glad to see it published. I can't commit to any reviews before August, but I'm happy to do a promo of some sort. Either June 10 or the 13th works for me.

message 4: by Amy (last edited May 20, 2015 10:36AM) (new)

message 5: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine Keleny (christinekeleny) | 6 comments I could do a review and interview in one.
I don't care the date - you pick.
http://www.ckbooksblog.wordpress.com
Christine Keleny

message 6: by A.J. (new)

A.J. Lauer (ajlauer) | 3 comments Amy wrote: "June 8th:"
I can do the 8th!
I'd prefer a guest post or interview.
http://blog.ajlauer.net

T.M. Williams (tmwilliams) | 31 comments T.H. wrote: "I remember helping the author with this synopsis! So glad to see it published. I can't commit to any reviews before August, but I'm happy to do a promo of some sort. Either June 10 or the 13th work..."

Perhaps it's a different book you were thinking of?

message 8: by T.H. (new) - added it

T.H. Hernandez (thhernandez) | 41 comments T.M. wrote: "T.H. wrote: "I remember helping the author with this synopsis! So glad to see it published. I can't commit to any reviews before August, but I'm happy to do a promo of some sort. Either June 10 or ..."

Maybe, but it's SOOOOO similar to another author on GR who'd asked for some help with the book blurb/synopsis. I thought it was the same one.

message 9: by T.H. (new) - added it

T.H. Hernandez (thhernandez) | 41 comments I just had to go look it up, because it was driving me nuts, and definitely a different book but the same troubled journalist protagonist/mystery/thriller angle.

message 10: by Marylee (new)

Marylee MacDonald (marylee_macdonald) | 3 comments Amy wrote: "June 9th:"

Amy wrote: "Join us for a Blog Tour!!!

Synopsis:

Seven year old Olivia Baxter and her dog vanish while playing in the front yar..."

Hi there,
I have only done one blog tour, and I don't quite know the drill, but the book sounds great, and I'd love to play a role in the author's successful launch. I would prefer to have a guest blog post to put on http://maryleemacdonald.org. I am interested in a post about how this novel arose from a real event. If you have another topic ready to go, that's fine, too. Please email me with details. mmacdonald at mindspring.com.

message 11: by Amy (new)

Amy H (twinypa) Marked you down for the 10 T.H

T.H. wrote: "I remember helping the author with this synopsis! So glad to see it published. I can't commit to any reviews before August, but I'm happy to do a promo of some sort. Either June 10 or the 13th work..."

message 12: by Amy (new)

Amy H (twinypa) Mallory Heart wrote: "June 11-review"

marked you down, just need your email for your copy

message 13: by Amy (new)

Amy H (twinypa) marked you down amy, just need your email for your copy

Amy wrote: "June 13th - review

www.6feetunderbooks.blogspot.com"

Angie (readaholiczone) | 8 comments I would like to help with this blog tour. I have never done one before so I really do not know what this might consist of. I could do a promo or/and an interview. I would love to review the book, but not knowing how long it is I do not know if I could finish it in time. My blog is http://readaholiczone.blogspot.com/
I am hoping that if I participate that I could review the book at a later date.
Happy Reading,
Angie

message 15: by Amy (new)

Amy H (twinypa) marked you down for the 9th christine just need your email

Christine wrote: "I could do a review and interview in one.
Christine Keleny"

message 16: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine Keleny (christinekeleny) | 6 comments Amy wrote: "June 9th:

Christine- interview and review"

Can you get me the book tonight? I'm a slow reader! Christinekeleny@yahoo.com

message 17: by T.M. (new) - rated it 5 stars

T.M. Williams (tmwilliams) | 31 comments T.H. wrote: "T.M. wrote: "T.H. wrote: "I remember helping the author with this synopsis! So glad to see it published. I can't commit to any reviews before August, but I'm happy to do a promo of some sort. Eithe..."

No worries :) Glad you were able to help another author out!

message 18: by Jo (new)

Jo Carter Interview or guest post :)

message 19: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Thompson (lynnthompsonbooks) | 9 comments Iv'e got June 7th or 8th open for a promo or guest post if still available. contact@lynnthompsonbooks.com blog.lynnthompsonbooks.com

message 20: by Beth (new)

Beth Hale (writes4coffee) | 3 comments Any date, guest post if I'm still needed.

www.authorbethhale.com

message 21: by books are love (new)

books are love | 21 comments Amy wrote: "Join us for a Blog Tour!!!

Synopsis:

Seven year old Olivia Baxter and her dog vanish while playing in the front yar..."

hi i can do a promo or review on the 13th
redtide@rcn.com

message 22: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine Keleny (christinekeleny) | 6 comments Amy wrote: "marked you down for the 9th christine just need your email

Christine wrote: "I could do a review and interview in one.
Chri..."

Waiting on the book! christinekeleny@yahoo.com

message 23: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sheri | 6343 comments Mod
I can do a promo or interview on the 7th or 8th :)
feike@juno.com

message 24: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine Keleny (christinekeleny) | 6 comments Still waiting!

message 25: by Francis (new)

Francis Powell (francishpowell) | 33 comments Any date after June 6

Nancy May | 2 comments I can do a promo/review. Any date left open is fine.
Nancy May
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

message 27: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine Keleny (christinekeleny) | 6 comments Amy - I've already started another book I am doing a another blog tour for, so I will not do the review but can do a promo if you send me what I need.
Christinekeleny@yahoo.com

Christine

message 28: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine Keleny (christinekeleny) | 6 comments We're doing this favor for T.M. Williams and he/she can't even send us an electronic copy of the book - very sad and I really am not excited about helping, but I will because I said I would.
Christine

message 29: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

I apologize, I'm not sure what the deal is with review copies. I sent everyone I had an email for the tour materials :)

message 30: by T.M. (new) - rated it 5 stars

T.M. Williams (tmwilliams) | 31 comments Christine wrote: "We're doing this favor for T.M. Williams and he/she can't even send us an electronic copy of the book - very sad and I really am not excited about helping, but I will because I said I would.
Christine"

It's not on my end. I was told I'd receive an email and would send my information then. I've been waiting on this and am very happy to send the review copy as soon as I receive this email.

message 31: by T.M. (new) - rated it 5 stars

T.M. Williams (tmwilliams) | 31 comments Sheri wrote: "I apologize, I'm not sure what the deal is with review copies. I sent everyone I had an email for the tour materials :)"
If I missed something, please let me know. Every time I've done a blog tour the main contact emails me for all the info and acts as a coordinator. I have not received an email and not sure if this is being handled differently.

message 32: by Sheri, Bookworm (last edited Jun 01, 2015 11:26AM) (new)

I apologize for any miscommunication. I sent you a message T.M. :)

message 33: by Sheri, Bookworm (last edited Jun 09, 2015 11:06AM) (new)

Here is the updated tour schedule. Let me know if you have any questions about the tour or didn't receive my email with the tour information:

7 - Lynn – promo/guest post
8 - Beth – guest post/promo
9 - Christine – interview/review
Making Connections - interview
10 - T.H. – promo
11 - Nancy May - review
12 - Angie – review
13 - Books Are Love - review

Nancy May | 2 comments Thanks, Sheri.

REMEMBER UKRAINE NOW ReadingReindeer (readingreindeerproximacentauri) | 42 comments Still interested. Mallory Heart Reviews
HauntedReader1952@ucloud.com
Http://archiestandwoodsreviewsandwrit...

message 36: by T.M. (new) - rated it 5 stars

T.M. Williams (tmwilliams) | 31 comments Mallory Heart wrote: "Still interested. Mallory Heart Reviews
HauntedReader1952@ucloud.com
Http://archiestandwoodsreviewsandwrit..."

I sent you a copy

message 37: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Visit Lynn's Corner for day one of this tour!
http://blog.lynnthompsonbooks.com/clu...

message 38: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

message 39: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Here is the Making Connections stop on the blog tour. Check out our interview with author T.M. Williams!
http://makingconnectionsgroup.blogspo...

message 40: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Christine's tour stop at CKBooksblog!
https://ckbooksblog.wordpress.com/201...

message 41: by T.M. (new) - rated it 5 stars

T.M. Williams (tmwilliams) | 31 comments Thanks! Promoting all links and appreciate everyone!!

message 42: by Angie (last edited Jun 11, 2015 08:56PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Angie (readaholiczone) | 8 comments My stop on the tour. Review plus more at Readaholic Zone

http://readaholiczone.blogspot.com/

message 43: by Sheri, Bookworm (last edited Jun 11, 2015 10:03PM) (new)

message 44: by Sheri, Bookworm (last edited Jun 14, 2015 08:10AM) (new)

Thank you to all the bloggers who participated in this blog tour and to T.M. Williams as well!

message 45: by T.M. (new) - rated it 5 stars

T.M. Williams (tmwilliams) | 31 comments Thank you all!