2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Every Which Way But Dead (The Hollows, #3)
This topic is about Every Which Way But Dead

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7625 comments Mod
Trent reveals what the demons did to try to destroy the elves and Rachel's father's role in helping them out. Your thoughts about this revelation?

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments It made a lot of sense and explained many of his illegal activities. Nevertheless, the ends do not justify the means, so the jury on him is still out even though he has redeemed himself a tad.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7625 comments Mod
I agree, Lauren. He still has a ruthless quality about him and I still haven't forgotten what he did to Rachel in the first book. But, I at least understand his underlying motivation and get his trust issues.

It just doesn't make sense that he would treat Rachel the way he did given the commitment of her father to the elf cause.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments I haven't forgiven him for the mink business and neither has Rachel but I do understand his motivation. He is willing to do whatever is necessary to save his people and if that means getting rid of someone in his way or manipulating those who can help him then so be it. You have to admire is singleminded determination even if it makes him cruel and ruthless at times.