2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Every Which Way But Dead (The Hollows, #3)
This topic is about Every Which Way But Dead

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
Speaking of relationships....your thoughts about Rachel's decision to get close and personal with Kisten?

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Hmmm....

On the one hand, the fact that he's a vampire gives me the heebie jeebies but on the other, he really seems to care about Rachel.

I did think he might have an agenda at first but now I'm not so sure ...

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
I'm still on the fence about him. The best part of what she did was knowing this brings the closed door closer to being shut on Nick.

I like Kisten but I'm not sure I trust him. It does appear that his feelings for Rachel are genuine but vampires in this world are troublesome.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments I definitely like him more than Nick who rubbed me the wrong way from the start. I never got the scumbag vibe from Kisten.

Monica | 160 comments Mod
I actually like Kisten.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Monica wrote: "I actually like Kisten."

I like him too.

Unlike most vampire PNR, the blood drinking in this series is not presented in a positive light and he is a vampire. So although I like his character and believe he cares for Rachel, I'm not sure that he's the one for her.

message 7: by Monica (last edited May 08, 2015 09:57AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Monica | 160 comments Mod
Vampires definitely have a different, creepy vibe in this book, I totally agree. I wasn't crazy about Kisten at first (I mean, fake British accent? Lame) But I've read ahead, so I just kept my answer simple, lol.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Yes, the fake accent was a bit much :0)