What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Blade Song (Colbana Files, #1)
This topic is about Blade Song
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Fantasy, shifter book, its a series (same characters in each), adults

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lora | 10 comments Please help! I forgot what the title and author of a book but I remember some scenes and major parts of it. It is a fantasy. Also there are spoilers!!!
The book is intended for adults and I believe I read this book in 2013....

Some of the things that happen are...
1) A woman gets hired by a shifter queen to find a boy that is her nephew because she is good a finding "things" 2) her second command brings her in to talk to the queen 3) The queen is a bitch and evil 4) The man (her second) goes with the woman to find the boy 5) when they find the boy he is almost staving to death and is about to have his first shift 6) the guy would have to kill the girl if she fails 7) the queen s second in command falls for the woman 8) the man has to kill the queen and he does making him the alpha

Some of the scenes that I remember are (this isn't in order)....
1) when meeting the queen she tells her second that he has to protect the woman and when the woman he brings in says something the queen almost attacks her but her second protects her even against her queen till the task is done 2) the woman's friend owns a bar and is crippled. She use to live with her or something
3) once the the queen's second starts to fall in love he tells the woman he could never kill her even if the queen ordered him to

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39247 comments Mod
Lora, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 3: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa (romance_luver) | 57 comments This sounds amazing! I hope someone knows it!

message 4: by Ayshe (last edited Feb 01, 2018 09:28AM) (new)

Ayshe | 4225 comments It looks like she found it in her other post: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Blade Song by J.C. Daniels

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35101 comments Mod
Good eyes, Ayshe. Thank you.

Closing this duplicate thread. One thread per book request, please. Just bump (post a comment) to a thread to "refresh" it - every 30+ days or sooner if you remember more information.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Blade Song (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

J.C. Daniels (other topics)