The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus, #5) The Blood of Olympus discussion

Caleo?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ash (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ash I love the caleo ship but what do other people think? tell me who you ship with Leo Valdez

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I love it too! Although I wouldn't have minded if he ended up with Hazel.

Izzy Hazel and Frank are a better match though. I think Leo is best with Calypso

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Mayyybe.....

Booksgotit I really think Leo is awesome with Calypso. Hazel who I think is really cool, is a bit too straight laced. She's completely calm and he's wild.

Melodi Goldraven REYNA! But I'm tottaly ship Caleo too bc Leo's love for her was sooooo sweet.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood I ship Caleo too. There so amazing together, and his love for her is just the sweetest thing. It's adorable.

message 8: by Bree (new)

Bree EEVVEERRYYOONNEE IS SOOO SMART ON THIS PAGE!!
I SHIP CALEO

message 9: by Madi (new)

Madi For me, Caleo was a ship that was kinda thrown in the plot... I don't hate it, I'm glad Leo's happy, but I don't ship it. I'm sure there's more caleo in Trials of Apollo, so maybe it can change my mind.

message 10: by Addy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Addy R I think its weird but not bad at the same time. She is really old for him, but then again, there is Hazel and Nico, who are older than the people around them. I would say that is the weirdest ship out of them, but I mean I don't hate it.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

A lot of people hate caleo, I don't see why. Calypso isn't too old for Leo cause she's now mortal, and it may not be the best ship but it doesn't deserve that much hate either. It's just cute but not that great.