What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Book of Pop-Up Board Games: 4 Games, Attached Spinner
This topic is about The Book of Pop-Up Board Games
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Board game book with fold out games; Egyptian, Space Aliens, etc [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Blight (new) - added it

Blight (wolfcreed) | 132 comments I remember owning a hardcover book in the 90s that featured five or more board games that were two-page pull out/fold out paper game-boards, complete with paper player tokens, etc. The board games were your typical 'roll the dice, move x number of spaces' like Snakes & Ladders. There may have been cards involved that granted you stuff like Community Chest in Monopoly.

Each game was a different themed one, so I definitely recall a couple, there was a The Mummy / Egyptian curse game, and a Space / Aliens game too.

The cover was brown and featured all the characters. It may have been Australian but probably not.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39315 comments Mod
Wolfrott has left the group. Moving to Abandoned.

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39315 comments Mod
And Wolfrott is back in the group....moving back to Unsolved.

It's easier if you just stay in the group.....less housekeeping.

message 4: by SarahBeth (new)

SarahBeth | 86 comments Try The Book of Pop Up Board GamesThe Book of Pop-Up Board Games: 4 Games, Attached Spinner It has Pirates, Knights, Astronauts and Ancient Egypt.

message 5: by Blight (new) - added it

Blight (wolfcreed) | 132 comments Excuse me, I never left this group. I've been absent for health issues, but I kept my membership.

message 6: by Blight (new) - added it

Blight (wolfcreed) | 132 comments SarahBeth wrote: "Try The Book of Pop Up Board GamesThe Book of Pop-Up Board Games: 4 Games, Attached Spinner It has Pirates, Knights, Astronauts and Ancient Egypt."

That's the one, thank you very much!

message 7: by SarahBeth (new)

SarahBeth | 86 comments Wolfrott wrote: "SarahBeth wrote: "Try The Book of Pop Up Board GamesThe Book of Pop-Up Board Games: 4 Games, Attached Spinner It has Pirates, Knights, Astronauts and Ancient Egypt."

That's the one..."

So glad to have helped with this one. I remember it from when my daughter was younger.