Time Travel discussion

The Time Traveler's Almanac > Thirty Seconds From Now (John Chu- 4-19-2015)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lincoln, Temporal Jester (new)

Lincoln | 1290 comments Mod
Found it online here:

http://www.bostonreview.net/john-chu-...

Cheryl is busier irl atm. (cherylllr) | 881 comments I liked this - plz folks, read it, let us know your ideas!

message 3: by Glynn (new)

Glynn | 239 comments not bad. a bit contrived but still kept me reading. I will give it 3.5 stars.

message 4: by Lincoln, Temporal Jester (new)

Lincoln | 1290 comments Mod
I thought it interesting...

(view spoiler)

Cheryl is busier irl atm. (cherylllr) | 881 comments I'm still not clear on the concept, I must admit. (view spoiler)

message 6: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Glasser | 208 comments I really liked this one. It was simple but somewhat heartbreaking and relatable. Everyone is familiar with love stories, but to show it in this way, where one of the participants knows what the future may hold, is very interesting, and the acceptance of that is nice. I would have probably left the door open too.

message 7: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 8 comments I'm a bit late to the party with this one, but fwiw, I didn't like this one at all because it didn't have anything to do with 'time travel'. Scott could see into the future, but he didn't actually go there. And moving on from a college boyfriend is hardly an example of extreme pain and heartbreak. That's pretty much what you do in college.