SFF Readalongs led by Kitty G discussion

The Lies of Locke Lamora (Gentleman Bastard, #1)
This topic is about The Lies of Locke Lamora
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Lies of Locke Lamora Dicussion > Thoughts Before We Start...

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kaitlin (kool_kat_kitty) | 671 comments Mod
Hey guys!! :) This is the thread where I want to see your excitement and love of the fact that Locke lamora is happening in May! I have already read this book before and I really, really enjoyed it because it's so original and fun even though it's a fantasy. A lot of fantasy now days suffers from being a bit 'heavy' whereas I have always felt that this one is light and fun and very exciting!

I want to know how long you've been wanting to read this, and how excited you guys are so let me know!! :D

Ungar5 | 25 comments i have read this already, but im very excited to reread this and get back into the world of the Gentelmen Bastards.
such a great book is definitely worth another read. it was 5 stars the first time, and im sure it can only go up from there.

Kaitlin (kool_kat_kitty) | 671 comments Mod
I agree with Ungar, I've read it before and loved it so I'm excited to see how everyone likes it :D

message 4: by TS (new) - rated it 5 stars

TS Chan (tschan) | 159 comments First time for me.. It started with my nomination because I've been meaning to read this for a while.

James Chatham (jameschatham) | 35 comments This book's been recommended to me time after time and I've had it since January. I'm excited to jump in and see for myself how it is!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.