Read Scotland 2015 discussion

Blue Wicked
This topic is about Blue Wicked
General Information > Scottish Author needs you for reader interviews!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alan (last edited Feb 01, 2015 03:10PM) (new)

Alan Jones SCOTTISH CRIME AUTHOR NEEDS YOU FOR READER INTERVIEWS.

I wish I could say that this was my idea, but I read about another author doing it and I thought - what a great way of getting feedback from people about reading in general, what they think of my books and what they are looking for in a good read. It makes a change from authors being interviewed, and would take the format of a general section where the questions would be about your reading habits, followed by a more specific section about your views on my second Glasgow crime thriller, Blue Wicked which has an unusual pair of investigators!

I am looking for five readers to take part, on a first come, first served basis, and I would be happy to give each participant a free copy of my book (Mobi or ePub) to let them evaluate it. Peggy has kindly let me post this in the Read Scotland 2015 Goodreads group, and on her blog.

The book is very gritty and gruesome, with a fair bit of bad language, so I wouldn't recommend it for the faint hearted, but if you like full-blooded Scottish crime with a large slice of realism, I'm pretty sure you'd enjoy it.

I'll post as many of the interviews as I can on my Blue wicked website.

Please post a reply if you’d like to take part.You can see the questionnaire on Peggy's Blog.

Alan Jones

Linda | 27 comments Hi Alan, I am happy to give your book a read followed by an honest review. I looked at the questionnaire on Peggy's blog and it seemed quite straightforward so unless you already have five candidates, count me in. Linda

message 3: by Alan (new)

Alan Jones Linda,

Thanks for replying. Delighted to have you on board. I'll message you with the details.

Linda | 27 comments For anyone else who might be interested I would say go for it, it is a cracking read. I really enjoyed it.