eBooks GROW ON TREES discussion

FREE eBooks > Click here to post and find FREE eBooks for February!

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by eBooks (new)

eBooks GROW ON TREES (ebooksgrowontrees) | 78 comments FREE eBooks for February!

Click here for today's featured free eBooks! (updated daily)
http://www.ebooksgrowontrees.com/#!fr...

message 2: by Ellen (new)

Ellen Benefield | 1 comments The Star Of Jolanest The Star Of Jolanest by Ellen Dawn Benefield Free Feb. 6/7 for Kindle. Y.A. juvenile fiction funny fantasy. Family friendly.
"From the first pages, the story is fast-paced and intriguing...the novel is a wonderful romp full of fantastical creatures, almost impossible situations, and a sprinkling of dry wit over a mound of slap-stick comedy." The Kindle Book Review.

message 3: by Jeffrey (new)

Jeffrey Cook | 22 comments The second book of the Dawn of Steam series, Dawn of Steam: Gods of the Sun, will be free on kindle this coming Fri-Sun, Feb. 6th to the 8th, in preparation for the release of the third of the series, Dawn of Steam: Rising Suns, next month.
Gods of the Sun continues the story of the explorers and adventurers of the airship Dame Fortuna, as they race increasingly violent rivals, discover new depths to the political intrigue, and battle new lands and hostile elements as the Year Without a Summer continues.
Told through the characters' own letters and journal entries, Dawn of Steam: Gods of the Sun is a regency-voiced, epistolary format alt-history/steampunk adventure, set from 1815-1819.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00N5D9BK4/

message 4: by C.J. (new)

C.J. Darlington (cjdarlington) | 1 comments My novel Thicker than Blood is free: Thicker Than Blood by C.J. Darlington http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E...

message 5: by Ishtar (new)

Ishtar Watson (emberofanewworld) | 4 comments Three Free Signed Copies of Ember of a New World!
Feb 1 2015 until Feb 15 2015!

Click here to enter!
Ember of a New World

Historically Accurate Prehistoric Fiction set 7500 years ago at the dawn of the Neolithic period of ancient Europe. The book features accurate food, tools, clothing, weapons, religion, and culture. 300+ page full length novel!

Join young Ember of the Great River People as she journeys from what will one day be known as the Rhine River in Germany across the wilds of prehistoric Europe in an effort to satisfy the Gods. Ember learns what it means to be an adult and make the hard choices of a dangerous and unforgiving life.

Do you like…
Coming of age stories?
Woman vs. the Wilds?
Bandit fights?
Wolf attacks?
Bows, arrows, and prehistoric combat?
Raging rivers?
An enduring human spirit?
Bone, leather, obsidian, wood, and a little face paint?

Reviews and Ratings!

Reviews and Ratings are not required, but I would really appreciate them (that's why I am giving out free copies) :)

Click here to enter!
Ember of a New World

[Excerpt from Chapter 14: The South Ember of a New World By Tom Watson]

The people wore leather clothing much like Ember's people in the cold season, but they also wore exquisitely woven reed or plant fiber jackets and flax clothing. Flax grew in the north, but it was imported most of the time by traders, such as these people. The fiber was very hard to obtain, requiring the freshly dug plants to be placed in large wooden tubs and allowed to rot. Afterward women would use large rounded rocks and wooden bats at various intervals to remove the unwanted outer part of the plant releasing the fibers. The fibers could be carefully turned into a thin cord. The process was fully by hand and would take many seasons from plant to string. Many of the older women were sitting around creating such string as Ember watched.

If only string could be made more quickly..., she pondered. Of course, Ember knew that the best things in life took many long days or more to make.

Ember watched one woman walk by, quite close. She had hazel colored eyes and long honey colored wavy hair in twin side buns with a long portion of hair flowing to just below her waist. Her hair was decorated with white beads and little blue feathers. Her skin was coated in a brown coloring with thatched lines for decoration. She was wearing a long leather skirt and a flax vest open in the front for her baby, which she held in her arms, to feed. The baby was wrapped within a soft leather blanket to keep it warm. The woman wore a cloak over her back of woven plant fiber of with a quality Ember had never seen. The fibers had been braided and carefully woven into a corded panel rather than just the basket-like methods her people used. Her feet were wrapped in soft leather boots. On her back was a bundle of sticks she was obviously bringing home. She smiled as she passed and gave the group a nod.

Wow! This is amazing! Ember thought. She was becoming quite happy with exploring the world. Ember expected celebrations that night, as were performed by her tribe when traders came. It was a good enough excuse. Besides, everyone was too busy looking over the wares and the people to worry with work. Nor'Gar and the troop were ushered by the elder and two of the warriors to a set of four large huts which looked as though they were used often by guests. Beside the huts was a large court yard with a large hut near it. The large hut looked to be the most significant and was painted with various imagery of animals and anthropomorphic figures. Ember wondered what went on in that unique building. Before she could get a closer look, the group was motioned to enter the huts.

Click here to enter!

message 6: by Mike (new)

Mike Reuther | 127 comments Looking to make money writing? Download this ebook FREE Feb. 6 and learn how.
http://www.amazon.com/Freelance-Writi...

message 7: by T.D. (last edited Feb 03, 2015 02:26PM) (new)

T.D. (taradon) | 5 comments Into Shadow Into Shadow (Shadow and Light Book 1) by T.D. Shields
Into Shadow is dystopian young adult fiction. It is free via Kindle Unlimited ($2.99 purchase).

Upcoming free download promotion February 16-20!

"impressive debut novel has suspense, rich details, & great world-building" ..."Amazing! ..."couldn't put it down" ... "Loved it! Highly recommend!"

message 8: by T.D. (new)

T.D. (taradon) | 5 comments Ellen wrote: "The Star Of JolanestThe Star Of Jolanest by Ellen Dawn Benefield Free Feb. 6/7 for Kindle. Y.A. juvenile fiction funny fantasy. Family friendly.
"From the first pages, the story is fas..."

Looks fun! Grabbing it for me and my kiddos to read. :)

message 9: by Mike (new)

Mike Reuther | 127 comments FREE book. Friday, Feb. 6
Learn to make money from freelance writing.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr_...

message 10: by Angelika (new)

Angelika Rust (angelika_rust) | 5 comments The Girl on the Red Pillow

This one's free 3rd, 4th, 5th February. It's an urban fantasy novella with a psychological aspect. Warning: Strong language.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Girl-Pillow...

An average abusive childhood, a tendency towards depression. Annalee's life could be normal. If only she could get rid of the dwarf.

Annalee doesn't mind what people call her. After all, a name's just a name. What she does mind, though, is the dwarf trying to wall her in. Struggling between reality and hallucination, a black cat and a talking skeleton her only companions along the way, Annalee fights for her sanity, and a way out.

'A thinly veiled discussion about depression, The Girl on the Red Pillow does something I never thought possible, and definitely wouldn't have thought possible in such an entertaining and engaging way: make depression humorous and interesting. Well...it doesn't actually make depression humorous, but allows for humor to exist in a story about the topic.' - Adam Oster on Amazon

message 11: by David (new)

David Staniforth (davidstaniforth) | 3 comments  photo FttF1frontcoverrgbmk2_zpse8052148.jpg

Fuel to the Fire
The first book of a completed trilogy, currently FREE.

Go on download a copy, you've nothing to lose, and you might actually enjoy the book.

Having spent her entire life disguised as a boy to avoid the risk of being forced into sexual slavery, fifteen year old Davran finds herself transported to a world thought to be legend. With sunlight, an abundance of food and people that trust, this world is everything her home is not. She could be happy, she could disclose the love she feels for Ronyn (the dragon trainer’s son), but when Hesperus (the Keeper-of-Knowledge) discovers her, she may have to return to a world of misery where even suicide is no escape and where the most frightening monster is not the dragons or the razor-hounds, but the tyrannical ruler, Saurian.

worldwide link: http://authl.it/B00AGJR4VI

Books one and two of the trilogy Ruler's Desire (Fuel to the Fire, #2) by David M. Staniforth and Elemental Cascade (Fuel to the Fire #3) by David M. Staniforth are now in Kindle Select and can therefore be loaned for free through Prime or Kindle Unlimited.

message 12: by Jerome (new)

Jerome Brooke (jeromevbrooke) Bargain Books -- 0.99 and free books Every Day - Amazon - Kitti Katzz Press - GoodSamaritan - East Brooke Press books - 40 - 60 bargain books Every Day are available on Amazon - pen names include Kitti Katzz - Jerome Brooke - Georgia Robins - Review support also provided - astarteimmortal@yahoo.com

message 13: by S.K. (last edited Feb 06, 2015 06:02PM) (new)

S.K. Munt (wordwhisperer) | 14 comments FREE!
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MGVBET2

Extract from Venom

Tessa had a smile on her lips. Her hazel eyes slid to regard me. ‘That sucks. And I agree, he has issues with you all right.’
‘Issues?’ I snorted. ‘He’s given me so many death stares since this game started-’
‘I know. Like, forty. In fact, I think he’s spent more of the game glaring at you, or checking to see if you’re mocking him, or turning to see if you saw the baskets he sank- that it’s clear that he’s more worried about making an impression on you, than anyone else in this room; Coach Forrest included.’
I couldn’t help sweeping my gaze over to Saxon, and his lips froze at the rim of his water bottle. He rubbed them together and then oh-so-subtly, turned his head and startled a bit when he saw me looking at him. For one, brief moment, our eyes locked and I saw his own tanned, flushed cheeks redden slightly further. He raked his honey-brown hair off his face, pushing it back behind his ear in a casual way which came across as self-conscious, but then turned back to watch his team mates without actually acknowledging me. I sighed, hating myself for entertaining Tessa’s ridiculous claims for even a fraction of a second and leaned back on the seat, resting my feet on the edge of the bleachers. My knees bent a little, but not enough to block me from view.
‘You’re crazy,’ I said softly. ‘If he looks at me a lot, it’s because he thinks I’m a psycho.’
‘A hot psycho who he’d like to cure.’ Tessa giggled. ‘But hey, don’t believe me. I’m just that weird Tessa girl, right?’
I glanced at her. ‘Tessa! No. It’s not that…’
‘It is.’ She smiled sadly and then clapped softly at whatever it was that the guys were doing. The action was swarming back our way. ‘But you know what the funny thing is about being invisible?’ She glanced at me. ‘People forget you’re there. And when people don’t think you matter, they talk freely in your company.’ She wriggled in her seat and looked back at the team. ‘And when I was at the bubblers the other day, I heard Saxon tell Bryce that he couldn’t believe someone as beautiful as you, could be so ugly on the inside.’
I groaned and across from me, Sonia whipped around and actually glared at me, all pretences of not eavesdropping flying out the open doors. I didn’t know what to make of that. The idea that Saxon thought I was beautiful knocked the wind right out of me, but the cruelty of the revelation; that he thought I was ugly on the inside, put the wind back in a way that I wanted to expel in hiccupy-sobs.
‘Tessa…’ I whispered, meeting Sonia’s icy glare before looking away, intimidated and terrified. What would she do with what she’d overheard? I didn’t even want to contemplate it.
‘Oh I know she’s listening in. That’s precisely why I’m saying it instead of texting you later,’ Tessa said loudly, sitting up and clearing her throat but not actually turning to acknowledge Sonia in any way. ‘You see me now, don’t you bi-arch?’
I clapped a hand over my mouth. Looking fit to be tied, Sonia stood up from her seat, turned on her heel and flounced away, towards the ladies’ room. I could not believe that any of what Tessa had said had just come out of her mouth. I was part elated, part terrified, and part smug.
‘Tessa…’ I shook my head, chuckled despite myself and turned back to the game. Bryce had the ball and was running for the hoop, dribbling furiously, and it looked like he was going to make the shot with ease. ‘You’re a bit of a dark horse, aren’t you?’
Tessa giggled and it was a pretty sound. For a moment, she was pretty too. Really pretty. Glowing from the inside with a well-earned smugness. ‘Not dark. Just not as broken in by peer-pressure as they all think.’
And then Saxon looked back and his eyes landed on my feet and slowly- so slowly that I could feel every inch of leg burn under his gaze, he lifted them up to my knees and then, to my face. I heard the ball hit the backboard and then, our lot go up in cheers again. It was a meek sound, but it was beautiful. But then the whistle blew and from behind me, Aisha bellowed: ‘Oh come ON they knocked it out not us!’
Usually I would have flinched and more to the point, I wanted to turn and grin at Aisha, who’d somehow managed to muster up a care factor for our team. But I couldn’t move because Saxon’s green eyes were on mine, and that look was holding me captive. His gaze dropped from my eyes, to my lips, and then back up again and then, he swallowed, looking nowhere near as self-assured as he had around me before. In fact, he looked a little… what? Intense was the only word I could think of.
I smiled tentatively, a stilted reflex and nothing else, but something about me smiling at him broke the moment, because Saxon scowled and looked away, shaking his head. My stomach dropped and I wanted to kick myself again. He wasn’t into me. Maybe he thought I was pretty, but that was it. Other than that, he despised me.
‘Go Vipers…’ I managed to croak, sitting up taller in my seat and smacking my hands together. Our team had assembled at the other end, ready to catch the rebound from the Alligators’ penalty shots. Their shooter missed both and I glanced at the scoreboard, seeing that it was still 10-12, with three quarters left to go.
Just ignore him. Ignore Tessa. Come on Bronte, don’t get yourself a new crisis before you’re done with the whole behaviour card thing!
The whistle blew again, signalling the end of the first quarter. There was a flash of white to my left and I saw Sonia emerge from the foyer, looking poised and angelic once more, making me wonder if she had to go to the bathroom to scrub the demon off her face often. She had her phone in her hand. She looked up at me, smiled without any light reaching those dark blue eyes and then, with as much as flourish as I supposed someone could garner in that kind of moment, tapped her phone, sending something.
Something evil by the look of it because when I glanced over at Saxon again, I saw him turn to the bleachers behind him, lift his phone and frown at the screen. Then, to my horror, he shot me an absolutely disgusted look, and tossed the phone back down. The electric butterflies were back and they were angry now. I felt like I was going to be sick.
Oh my god! What did she text him? Oh my god!
Behind me, Bree started to laugh. ‘Oh is THAT what you two are whispering about down there? How lame!’
With a heavy heart, I turned to glance at her, feeling my spirits sink even further to see that Aisha was reading Bree’s phone as she held it out, and laughing.
‘What?’ Tessa asked, unconcerned.
Aisha held up Bree’s iPhone to show me what was on it, but all I saw was the telling blue and white of a Facebook news feed. It was too far away for me to actually read the words.
‘Sonia just posted: It’s really hard to cheer on your date, when the psychotic redhead behind you is blathering on about how she’s gonna steal him away. And P.S, you’re wearing too much make up. It just screams desperation.’
I didn’t have a physical reaction to echo exactly how mortified I felt to hear that and then see Bree and Aisha fall about themselves laughing afterwards.
‘Naw the cheerleader wannabe has a crush on the new guy!’ Aisha cooed, fanning herself. ‘How romantic!’
‘How cliché!’ Bree added. ‘Put a bow on it, why don’t yah?’
‘How embarrassing!’ Aisha pelted a popped balloon at my head and it fell limply to my feet. ‘Where’s your cartwheel now, Holloway?’
‘Oh crap…’ Tessa squeezed my hand. ‘Bronte I’m sorry! I didn’t know that she’d let you see how jealous she was!’
I pulled my hand from Tessa’s, got to my feet and leapt off the edge of the bleachers, landing agilely on my feet before hurrying out to the foyer, passing Sonia but not looking at her. I was furious with her of course, but oddly- it was Aisha and Bree’s jeers that were cutting me to the quick the most. I thought I’d made some progress with them, but obviously not.
‘Oh did I upset you?’ Sonia whispered as I hurried past. ‘Gee Bronte, I’m sorry. I hope all five of your Facebook friends don’t give you a hard time.’

message 14: by Harry (new)

Harry | 1 comments FREE NOW 08/02/15 - 10/02/15

Top 20 Green Smoothie Recipes for Weight Loss and Cleanse!

Im new to good reads so Im not sure on how to add an image to this post!

Download your free copy today to get some new inspiration and ideas to lose weight and rid your body from toxins! Enjoy

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0...

Green Smoothies: Top 20 Green Smoothie Recipes for Rapid Weight Loss and Cleanse:

message 15: by Olga (new)

Olga | 2 comments Free today, 2/8/2015 on Amazon Kindle
Interested in exchanging reviews!
Just let me knowSeventeen Shades of Love
Seventeen Shades of Love by Olga Toprover

message 16: by Kristi (new)

Kristi Porter (KristiPorter3) | 4 comments Hi all,
Sweet Revenge, will be FREE TODAY through February 28, 2015. A quick read, this TRUE STORY is certain to be appreciated by anyone that is married or has a significant other. Told with humor and pitch-perfect timing, Sweet Revenge is a laugh out loud story sure to be retold again and again over the dinner table. Great for those moments when you need a quick smile.

Amazon US: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006R0UJ4E
Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B006R0UJ4E
Amazon CA: http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B006R0UJ4E

message 17: by Bill (new)

Bill Castengera FREE EBOOK!! God must put down the bottle in order to save the world...

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

message 18: by Eduardo (new)

Eduardo Suastegui (esuastegui) If you want a quick read intro to the Our Cyber World series, check out Active Shooter , now available free through the end of February. This is the story of a photographer that thwarts a terrorist attack and becomes an active shooter of a different kind.

Eduardo Suastegui
Story-telling that captures the heart

message 19: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey Gray (lindsey_gray) | 3 comments February 10th-15th only, holiday contemporary romance, Not the Same Season, is FREE.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1yBB0Nx

All formats on TWCS: http://ph.thewriterscoffeeshop.com/bo...

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/not-...

message 20: by Brenda (last edited Feb 14, 2015 02:52PM) (new)

Brenda Taylor (brendataylor) | 8 comments Heaven Must Wait

A passionate love story about a young couple struggling to overcome the difficulties in their courtship, keep the faith, and wait for approval of their marriage.

Leann Clark and Ralph Wade are in love and desire to be married, but obstacles stand in their way. Times are grim in post-Civil War Missouri. Many farmers are working hard to keep their land, but Ralph insists he can support a wife. Leann’s parents object, and Leann doubts Ralph's love when adverse circumstances involving a saloon girl prevent him from courting her as he promised. Ralph pledges his love to Leann, but will the couple wait for approval?
The novella introduces the characters and setting of the Wades of Crawford County series.
Heaven Must Wait
Amazon
http://amzn.com/B00BDUQ16I
Barnes and Noble
http://bit.ly/1aWNDrq
Kobo
http://bit.ly/1lVi35v
iTunes
http://bit.ly/1j3Bxow

message 21: by Mindy (last edited Feb 17, 2015 11:27PM) (new)

Mindy Hollinworth (Mindy1134) | 2 comments FREE KINDLE EDITION ON AMAZON GREAT READ

#7 on Amazon's Best Sellers List #Mystery/Thriller/Suspense #CrimeFiction #Murder (FREE) TEARS OF JOY Author M Lawrence

Tears of Joy by Michael Lawrence

Tears of Joy

message 22: by Dan (new)

Dan Sharpe (dansharpe)
I just self-published my first novel, Dragonheroes Of Atlantia Book One: Arrival is totally free at www.dragonheroes.org

It contains Christian themes, as well as a Transgender main character.

Blurb:

A high school quiz team on their way to the state championship finals, is transported to an alternate Earth, a world called Atlantia by its inhabitants.

In a world that had lost its magic, at a time when all seemed lost, could a group of geeks, and a family touring the USA in their RV, restore folk's belief in miracles?

Special Agent Serelynne Song, and her sister Raevyn, aka "The Zombie Apocalypse Barbies", who are caught up while driving their younger brothers to the quiz team championship finals, are certain the answer is yes.

An ancient dragon, is awakened from a slumber hundreds of years long by a pulse of magic. Magic that had not been felt on Atlantia for hundreds of years. The masters had returned, but would they be worthy, could they meet the darkness face to face, and stand against it?

message 23: by Jeffrey (new)

Jeffrey Cook | 22 comments The Kindle edition of Dawn of Steam: Gods of the Sun, will again be free today and tomorrow (February 21-2), in preparation for the release of the third of the series, Dawn of Steam: Rising Suns, next month.
Gods of the Sun continues the story of the explorers and adventurers of the airship Dame Fortuna, as they race increasingly violent rivals, discover new depths to the political intrigue, and battle new lands and hostile elements as the Year Without a Summer continues.
Told through the characters' own letters and journal entries, Dawn of Steam: Gods of the Sun is a Regency-voiced, epistolary format alt-history/steampunk adventure, set from 1815-1819.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00N5D9BK4/

message 24: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Clare (merke) | 5 comments Fantasy of frost has a 4.8 Amazon star rating with over 60 reviews.

http://www.amazon.com/Fantasy-Frost-T...

AND it is FREE on the 24th and 25th of February. So get in now! It's a good chance to download as I am also running a $50 amazon voucher giveaway at the moment for any verified reviews left by March 11th. The details for this are below.

***$50 dollar amazon voucher giveaway***

I really don’t know how many people will enter this draw. So you could have a great chance at winning. Yay!
To have your chance at this AWESOME prize you simply need to do the following.

1) Download your FREE copy of Fantasy of Frost by Kelly St Clare on February 24th or 25th. Normal cost 0.99.
Purchase link: http://www.amazon.com/Fantasy-Frost-T...

2) Read the book and leave your verified review on Amazon.com before midnight March 11th 2015 (EST). Reviews MUST be posted on Amazon.com. Don’t worry if you need to purchase your copy on uk/au/ca or whatever, you can still post on this amazon.com site (Just scroll down below the other reviews to find a second ‘write a customer review’ button).
Review posting link: http://www.amazon.com/Fantasy-Frost-T...

3) Send me your name, email and a copy and paste of your review to my contact page on my website to go into the draw.
Contact page link: http://www.kellystclare.com/#!contact...

Please be aware any entries past Midnight on March 11th 2015 (EST) will not be included in this draw, so don’t be late, I don’t want to be mean 

The winner will be announced on March 14th via my newsletter, my facebook page and my goodreads page in the questions section. You can sign up to my newsletter at www.kellystclare.com or like my facebook page to keep updated.

The gift voucher will be emailed to the lucky (and hardworking) winner.

In summary
1) Purchase here http://www.amazon.com/Fantasy-Frost-T...
2) Post review here http://www.amazon.com/Fantasy-Frost-T...
3) Send me your name, email and review here http://www.kellystclare.com/#!contact...

Can’t wait!

Kelly St Clare

message 25: by Alecia (last edited Feb 26, 2015 11:58AM) (new)

Alecia Lawrence | 4 comments Its FREE from February 25, 2015 to February 26, 2015

Currently In The Top 10 Most Downloaded Free Self Help Books on Amazon and #1 in categories such as Happiness and Personal Growth

I am promoting my free book Power Of Positive Thinking Book: Tips, Tricks & Traps, 7 Action Steps To Change Your Outlook For Your Best Year Ever

It is about discovering how you could use these positive thinking tips & tricks to start enjoying all the benefits of a more positive mind. You could have the power to escape the trap of daily life and live your best year ever with these 7 easy to implement steps.

Author Name: Alecia Lawrence
Genre - Self Help / Personal Growth

You can find my book at

Amazon.com - Power Of Positive Thinking Book: Tips, Tricks & Traps, 7 Action Steps To Change Your Outlook For Your Best Year Ever

Amazon UK - http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00RG43SRU

message 26: by Bernadette (last edited Feb 25, 2015 06:13PM) (new)

Bernadette Walsh | 6 comments FREE TIL APRIL--COLD SPRING--WOMEN'S FICTION Cold Spring by Bernadette Walsh

http://www.amazon.com/Cold-Spring-Ber...

message 27: by Angel (new)

Angel | 5 comments Tried to find your book on Amazon and then tried to find it on BarnesandNoble. It's seems it doesn't exist. I hope this is an error. I was going to download it on my kindle app for read and review.

message 28: by Bernadette (new)

Bernadette Walsh | 6 comments Angel wrote: "Tried to find your book on Amazon and then tried to find it on BarnesandNoble. It's seems it doesn't exist. I hope this is an error. I was going to download it on my kindle app for read and review."

http://www.amazon.com/Cold-Spring-Ber...

Try this link Its under Bernadette Walsh AND THE TITLE IS COLD SPRING Let me know if yu have any trouble. I hope yu enjoy it!

message 29: by Angel (new)

Angel | 5 comments Got it! I have it downloaded on my kindle app so I will post a review in a few weeks or so for you on here and Amazon. Will keep in touch.

message 30: by Bernadette (new)

Bernadette Walsh | 6 comments Thanks. I hope you enjoy it

message 31: by Mike (new)

Mike Reuther | 127 comments FREE today
He didn't want the money. He just wanted to play baseball.
http://www.amazon.com/Nothing-Down-Sh...

message 32: by Bernadette (new)

Bernadette Walsh | 6 comments PERMA FREE THE DEVLIN WITCH BOOK ONE http://www.amazon.com/Devlin-Witch-Bo...

message 33: by Uvi (last edited Feb 26, 2015 09:26PM) (new)

Uvi Poznansky | 47 comments ★ Love poetry? Get this book now ★
Home

Once you have it, the Audio edition is yours for only $1.99

Home. A simple word; a loaded one. You can say it in a whisper; you can say it in a cry. Expressed in the voices of father and daughter, you can hear a visceral longing, in poems and prose, for an ideal place. A place never to be found again.

Imagine the shock, imagine the sadness when a daughter discovers her father’s work, the poetry he had never shared with anyone during the last two decades of his life. Six years after that moment of discovery, which happened in her childhood home while mourning for his passing, Uvi Poznansky presents a tender tribute: a collection of poems and prose, half of which is written by her, and half—by her father, the author, poet and artist Zeev Kachel. She has been translating his poems for nearly a year, with careful attention to rhyme and rhythm, in an effort to remain faithful to the spirit of his words.

Zeev’s writing is always autobiographical in nature; you can view it as an ongoing diary of his life. Uvi’s writing is rarely so, especially when it comes to her prose. She is a storyteller who delights in conjuring up various figments of her imagination, and fleshing them out on paper. She sees herself chasing her characters with a pen, in an attempt to see the world from their point of view, and to capture their voices. But in some of her poems, she offers you a rare glimpse into her most guarded, intensely private moments, yearning for Home.

Kindle ★ Nook ★ Apple ★ Kobo ★ Smashwords 

message 34: by Alecia (new)

Alecia Lawrence | 4 comments #2 eBook In Personal Success on Amazon is FREE!

ATTENTION PERSONAL SUCCESS Book Readers! Grab your personal copy my latest book “Change Your Life: 7 Key Tips To Have More Willpower And Stop Failure Dead In Its Tracks” #Free #Giveaway

The key to your success is having unstoppable willpower. Imagine what you could achieve in your life if you could have 'Super Man' sized willpower on autopilot. Its time to stop failure in its tracks when you grab your personal copy and wave goodbye to your challenges

It's free: 06/26.
Grab your copy here: Change Your Life: 7 Key Tips to Have More Willpower and Stop Failure Dead in its Tracks

Why wait another day?
Its time for action.