What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Promise of Amazing
This topic is about The Promise of Amazing
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. she works at her family's medieval-styled banquet hall where they host parties and stuff (it's how she and the main guy meet when she saves his life there) [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Colleen (new)

Colleen | 2 comments I'm trying to find a young adult novel. It's a romance, with alternating boy and girl viewpoints, and I think part of the cover was read. I don't remember the title or the author's name, but I remember one very important, out there characteristic about the main female character; she works at her family's medieval-styled banquet hall where they host parties and stuff (it's how she and the main guy meet when she saves his life there). Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Cumbling Michael (CumblingMichael) | 166 comments You seem to have put your question into the wrong category. This category is for general books, and the people who try to identify specific books aren't going to see it here. You need to move it to "Unsolved".

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39319 comments Mod
Colleen: Provide a brief description of your book in the subject line, as opposed to something vague like "Help!" or "Can't Remember This Book" and you will be more likely to catch the eye of someone familiar with your book.

message 4: by SparksofEmber (new)

SparksofEmber | 946 comments The Promise of Amazing The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine

But you really should put a more descriptive subject line in the future!

message 5: by Colleen (new)

Colleen | 2 comments Thank you! And sorry about the mix ups; this was my first time using a group discussion on this site. I'll make sure to do it right next time.

message 6: by SparksofEmber (new)

SparksofEmber | 946 comments No problem. That detail about her family's banquet hall made it really easy to search for. ^_^