The Orion Team. discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
REORGANIZED GUIDELINES FOR NAVIGATION

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samuel , Director (last edited Mar 28, 2016 03:27PM) (new)

Samuel  | 4692 comments Mod
For 2015, I have decided to create some groups for the discussion topics.

1) The Seventh Floor (general discussion)
2) Conventions Of Spying (The analysis of tropes and conventions in the spy/geopolitical/military thriller genre)
3) Target Deck (Group members who are authors can place their advertisments for new work and deals on Amazon here)
4) Op-Center (General News on writing and publishing and announcements of new releases, films and other noteworthy announcements in the spy/military/geopolitical thriller genre)

message 2: by Samuel , Director (new)

Oh, and one more thing. Do scroll down to the bottom on the group home page and take part in the polls we're running. So far the current one is "favorite fictional terrorist killer"

message 3: by Samuel , Director (new)

There are a few comic books/manga graphic novels which are part of the genres which this group focuses on. I might add them in someday....

message 4: by Samuel , Director (new)

Samuel wrote: "There are a few comic books/manga graphic novels which are part of the genres which this group focuses on. I might add them in someday...."

I guess I could add them to the reading list....but not the ones which have science fiction elements.

message 5: by Samuel , Director (new)

Be advised, this is a group about spy/military/geopolitical fiction. We do not discuss memoirs about real life soldiers and spies in this group and any autobiographical films about these people.

message 6: by Samuel , Director (new)

Planning to make a folder sometime. Designation: Off Campus. Items of interest which do not fit within the discussions pertaining to spy/military/geopolitical fiction novels, movies and TV shows.

message 7: by Samuel , Director (last edited Sep 12, 2015 01:44AM) (new)

NEW FOLDER: "CORNER OFFICE": Ask Me Anything interviews for group members here who are authors. WORK IN PROGRESS. DON'T TOUCH YET OR POST ANYTHING ON IT FOR NOW. Plans For It Coming Soon.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.