YA Book Club! discussion

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)
This topic is about Clockwork Angel
BOTM > February BOTM~ Clockwork Angel

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julia, Guilty for not going on goodreads that much... (new) - rated it 4 stars

Julia Wang (liamalfoy) | 4169 comments Mod
Here you can talk about our new February BOTM Clockwork Angel! :)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) I really liked TID! I certainly liked it better than TMI, although TMI got better with each book I didn't like it as much.

message 3: by Julia, Guilty for not going on goodreads that much... (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rose wrote: "I really liked TID! I certainly liked it better than TMI, although TMI got better with each book I didn't like it as much."

Yeah, I like TID more than TMI as well, though for TMI, I liked the first few books and the last, not so much the books in the middle of the series.

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) Julia wrote: "Rose wrote: "I really liked TID! I certainly liked it better than TMI, although TMI got better with each book I didn't like it as much."

Yeah, I like TID more than TMI as well, though for TMI, I l..."

lol I liked City of Bones, and I really liked the rest of the series from City of Lost Souls.

Annalisa97 | 72 comments I have only read the first three books in TMI series. I have always been meaning to finish the series since City of Heavenly Fire was published but for some reason I haven't. But this month I will read TID and after that I might finally finish TMI too :)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) Annalisa97 wrote: "I have only read the first three books in TMI series. I have always been meaning to finish the series since City of Heavenly Fire was published but for some reason I haven't. But this month I will ..."

:)

message 7: by Julia, Guilty for not going on goodreads that much... (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rose wrote: "Julia wrote: "Rose wrote: "I really liked TID! I certainly liked it better than TMI, although TMI got better with each book I didn't like it as much."

Yeah, I like TID more than TMI as well, thoug..."

Yeah, me too! I really liked City of Heavenly Fire as well