Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Serieses! > The Elric Saga - wrong author on series page

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Random (new)

Random (rand0m1s) | 56 comments So on The Elric Saga, Wendi Pini is showing up as the "series" author. This appears to be happening because the first entry in the series Law and Chaos is by her. From what I've been able to tell, this was an Elric movie that never happened. I wasn't able to find any info at the URL specified.

Part of me thinks it should be removed from the series, since doesn't sound like its a story in the world but just about trying to make an animated movie based on the books.

As I know very little about this series, I thought I'd toss this out to see if someone has any more info.

message 2: by Krazykiwi (last edited Jan 30, 2015 03:16PM) (new)

Krazykiwi | 1767 comments It's dubious if it should be in the series at all, but I removed the numbering and put them after the main books.

ETA: Actually that series is a bit of a mess. It's more like "All the books in the Elric universe", rather than the actual series books. For instance, the Spanish re-numbered volumes probably should have their own series, as should the graphic novels and there are two other series mangled into it as well.

I suspect the whole thing needs tearing down and rebuilding, but it's a bit late in the evening for me. Perhaps a weekend project.