Books N' Music discussion

Books > List Your Favorite Books

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by beth, Mrs. Hood-Simpson (new)

beth (beth01) | 335 comments Mod
I have way too many...

♥♪♥Beth♥♪♥  Bunch (BoudreauxB) | 17 comments Well, all of the Hunger games series, The Divergent series, and does anyone remember the Series of Unfortunate Events that we all read when we were nine? I think those changed my life...

message 3: by Caru (new)

Caru These Broken Stars
Percy Jackson & the Heroes of Olmypus series
Divergent series
The Kiss of Deception
Pushing the Limits
Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of The Universe

message 4: by pics&books (new)

pics&books (cori3books) | 101 comments the book thief
to kill a mockingbird
the great gatsby
the giver
the secret life of bees
the diary of anne frank

message 5: by Pete (new)

Pete (petetall) Horse books, Kenyon's books, J.R. Ward's books, Maya Banks, all on my favorites in profile.

message 6: by Franca (new)

Franca | 2 comments my newest fav. is Me Before You by JoJo Moyes

message 8: by Audrey (last edited Jan 30, 2015 01:18PM) (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) - The Divergent Trilogy
- Percy Jackson series
- The Hero's of Olympias
- The Throne of Glass series
- Vampire Academy series
- Harry Potter
- The Lord of the Rings
- The Fault in our Stars
- The Lunar Chronicles
- Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children series

message 9: by Amber (new)

Amber Kestner (ambernmelanie) | 17 comments Vampire Academy Series
Bloodlines Series(Spin off to VA)
Percy Jackson Series
Matilda
The Lunar Chronicles Series
Princess Diaries Series
Darkest Powers Series
Chronicles of Nick Series
The Mortal Instruments Series
Blood Coven Series
Immortals Series
Elsewhere Series
Gallagher Girls Series
Transcend Time Series
Brightling Becoming Series
Eyes Like Blue Fire
Under A Twisted Moon
Baby Doll Series
Ever After High Series
Dark Secrets Series
Kissed By An Angel Series
If I Stay Series
Dave Pelzer Series
The Diary Of A Young Girl: Anne Frank
Mates,Dates Series
Channie Series
and several more but yeah I read a lot.

message 10: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 12 comments my favorite books are ever book in the following series (covers are the first book in the series)
Tiger's Curse Preview by Colleen Houck Storm (Elemental, #1) by Brigid Kemmerer Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth Half-Blood (Covenant, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) by Rick Riordan City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare Altered (Altered, #1) by Jennifer Rush The Faerie Ring (The Faerie Ring, #1) by Kiki Hamilton Firelight (Firelight, #1) by Sophie Jordan Significance (Significance, #1) by Shelly Crane Nightshade (Nightshade, #1) by Andrea Cremer Eragon (The Inheritance Cycle, #1) by Christopher Paolini Into the Wild (Warriors, #1) by Erin Hunter I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1) by Ally Carter Starters (Starters, #1) by Lissa Price Fins Are Forever (Fins, #2) by Tera Lynn Childs Dragon Slippers Box Set by Jessica Day George The Tail of Emily Windsnap (Emily Windsnap, #1) by Liz Kessler Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer Max (Maximum Ride, #5) by James Patterson Matched (Matched, #1) by Ally Condie The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus, #1) by Rick Riordan

message 11: by beth, Mrs. Hood-Simpson (last edited Feb 02, 2015 12:21AM) (new)

beth (beth01) | 335 comments Mod
I'm gonna try... Doing the same thing as Skye, cause that's cool! If I put it an author, it just means I like their books.

The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) by Rick Riordan The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus, #1) by Rick Riordan The Bane Chronicles (The Bane Chronicles) by Cassandra Clare The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer The Red Pyramid (Kane Chronicles, #1) by Rick Riordan Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1) by Ally Carter Splintered (Splintered, #1) by A.G. Howard John Green

message 12: by Krystal (last edited Feb 02, 2015 09:10PM) (new)

message 13: by antoanaxo (new)

antoanaxo | 21 comments Harry Potter,Hunger Games,Hetty Feather,The diary of a wimpy kid,DIVERGENT.

message 14: by Kaity (last edited Feb 19, 2015 08:15PM) (new)

Kaity (i-love-books-because-reasons) | 6 comments I too am going to show my favorites by showing the first book in the series.

Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1) by Ally Carter

Heist Society series by Ally Carter Heist Society (Heist Society, #1) by Ally Carter

Percy Jackson & The Olympians by Rick Riordan The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) by Rick Riordan

The Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus, #1) by Rick Riordan

The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan The Red Pyramid (Kane Chronicles, #1) by Rick Riordan

Significance series by Shelly Crane Significance (Significance, #1) by Shelly Crane

Collide series by Shelly crane Collide (Collide, #1) by Shelly Crane

Devoured series by Shelly Crane Devour (Devoured, #1) by Shelly Crane

Wide Awake series by Shelly Crane Wide Awake (Wide Awake, #1) by Shelly Crane

Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth

The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer

Virals by Kathy Reichs Virals (Virals, #1) by Kathy Reichs

Kilmeny of the Orchard by L.M. Montgomery Kilmeny of the Orchard by L.M. Montgomery

Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery Anne of Green Gables (Anne of Green Gables, #1) by L.M. Montgomery

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1) by Veronica Rossi

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

Guitar Notes by Mary Amato Guitar Notes by Mary Amato

The Selection by Kiera Cass The Selection (The Selection, #1) by Kiera Cass

Maximum Ride series by James Patterson The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride, #1) by James Patterson

Little House series by Laura Ingalls Wilder Little House in the Big Woods (Little House, #1) by Laura Ingalls Wilder

Nancy Drew by Carolyn Keene The Secret of the Old Clock (Nancy Drew, #1) by Carolyn Keene

Magic Tree House series by Mary Pope Osborne Dinosaurs Before Dark (Magic Tree House, #1) by Mary Pope Osborne

The Maze Runner trilogy by James Dashner The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner

message 16: by Vincent (new)

Vincent Hayes | 77 comments I have a lot of favorites...

The Talisman by Stephen King
The Great and Secret Show by Clive Barker
An Instance of the Fingerpost by Iain Pears
Little, Big by John Crowley
Crooked Little Vein by Warren Ellis
We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson
Samedi the Deafness by Jesse Ball
Man in the Dark by Paul Auster
Amnesia Moon by Jonathan Lethem
The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell

message 17: by Kacey (new)

Kacey (okacey) | 28 comments my favorite books are:obsidian
ObsidianParanormal PublicThe AwakeningLove UnscriptedA Beautiful Dark love these books with a passion

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Talking of manga:
-Fullmetal Alchemist
-Grey is...
-Death Note
Talking about novels:
-Nunca seremos estrellas del rock (that's something like:"We'll never be rockstars")
-Norel et busca("Noel is searching for you")
-All you need is kill
-(This last one is ilustrated)Los colores olvidados("The forgotten colors")

message 19: by A.M. (new)

A.M. Kuska | 34 comments Audrey wrote: "- The Divergent Trilogy
- Percy Jackson series
- The Hero's of Olympias
- The Throne of Glass series
- Vampire Academy series
- Harry Potter
- The Lord of the Rings
- The Fault in our Stars
- The L..."

OMG Audrey you are now my friend!!! I read Throne of Glass back before it was published :D :D