2015 Reading Challenge [Closed] discussion

The Complete Sherlock Holmes
This topic is about The Complete Sherlock Holmes
. Week 10: Mystery or Thriller > The Complete Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Chanjot | 26 comments I got this book for Christmas and have been itching for an opportunity to read it. I expect to be hooked onto his stories.

message 2: by Tammy (new) - added it

Tammy I will plan on reading this with you since it meets my goals: to read a book I already have and one that someone else is also reading. I look forward to discussing it with you.

Chanjot | 26 comments As do I.

message 4: by Lora (new)

Lora (misplacedselchie) | 347 comments That is quite a big combined book for the week! I read them all last year, and some are waaaay better than others. Hound of Baskerville was one of my favorites and I think that seems to be the general consensus lol. I hope you enjoy them! :)

Ana A (anabana_a) | 414 comments I read this in just a few days and found that I forgot most of what happened. I wish I savored each story. Oh well. But even if I don't remember much of the contents of the book, I do remember that I was feeling very impressed with the author for coming up with such stories. Enjoy!

message 6: by Tammy (new) - added it

Tammy I think I'm going to start with The Hound of the Baskervilles and then decide whether I will continue with the complete collection.