The Selection (The Selection, #1) The Selection question

Cinder by Marissa Meyer and The Selection by Kiera Cass, are they similar in a way?
Biz Difrances Biz Jan 28, 2015 09:15AM
I feel like this book and Cinder by Marissa Meyer are somewhat related because of the royalty and the social caste system.

I might be wrong but doesnt this book relate with Cinder.

They aren't too similar, plot-wise. But for some reason, Cinder does remind me of The Selection. Similar writing style, maybe.

hhhhhmmmmmmm....................... I think its just the tone that i see similar

There is royalty in both, as well as a social caste system, and I find that the writing style in these two series are a little similar at times, but other than that, they aren't the same story line what so ever, and it wasn't like reading the same story over at all when I read the two books.

i think it's a stretch to really compare these 2. outside of the idea that there's royalty in both, i'm not sure that there's anything more to it. the caste system in The Selection was muli tiered and the one in Cinder is really just royalty, the regular folks and then anyone who's mechanical.

Ditto to Lara's comments.

hey :) feel free to cheek out my THE SELECTION review :) thanks for your time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Fbxq...

Nopenopenopenopenopenope.
Nopenopenopenopenopenope.

The only similarity I see has already been stated in the fact that they involve royalty. Even the caste systems are slightly different, because there will always be some sort of social structure in stories. Cinder is a twist to the Cinderella fairytale. I think The Selection can only relate to that story to an extent.