What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. genius kids get recruited for an evil operation [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new)

Michael Wilke | 2 comments The book started out with an orphan who was extremely smart and could absorb all the knowledge from a book essentially skimming through it and taking all the knowledge the book had. when he got older he hacked the teleprompters at the prime ministers speech hypnotizing him making him do something that I don't remember. Then some men come saying the government is looking for him and they would keep him safe.they then take him away to a secret base full of really smart kids that committed some sort of crime and where "recruited"

I remember the title being something like beehive or something but that hasn't turned up anything in my Google searches. Any help would be appreciated.Thank you!

message 2: by Kelly (new)

Kelly I feel like I read this one...check Evil Genius or H.I.V.E. Higher Institute of Villainous Education.

message 3: by Michael (new)

Michael Wilke | 2 comments Thank you both it was H.I.V.E. Higher Institute of Villainous Education(don't now how to link it like you did).

message 4: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Awesome! And you can link authors and titles by clicking the reddish button that says add author/book above the text box in the right.