The YA Dystopian Book Club discussion

Red Rising (Red Rising Saga, #1)
This topic is about Red Rising
Past Group Reads > February BOTM #1: Red Rising

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica Folded Between the Pages of Books (jessilovesbooks) | 364 comments One of our February BOTM is Red Rising!

This thread is for general discussion. Please be sure to mark all spoilers by using [spoiler] before the text and [/spoiler] after the text, replacing the []s with <>s.

Enjoy!

Laura (acquariusgb) (acquariusgb) Yes, thank you. This was on my list of books to read! :D

message 3: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica Folded Between the Pages of Books (jessilovesbooks) | 364 comments Mine too!!

message 4: by Tavona (last edited Jan 27, 2015 06:39AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tavona | 10 comments This was also on my TBR list and I will be done with Michael Grant's Gone series just in time!

message 5: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1040 comments I am obsessed with this book! I had the pleasure of reading it earlier this month and it became one of my favorite reads. Can't wait to read the sequel :) Hope you all enjoy it!

Maria | 1 comments I read this book a while back and loved it. Each third is so different it's almost like different three books in one.

message 7: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1040 comments So true, I really liked that aspect about it too :)

Laura (acquariusgb) (acquariusgb) Finished reading it, really loved it. I'm curious to read the second book of the series

message 9: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1040 comments Me too! I'm desperate to read the second book but trying to hold off so that I don't have to wait so long before the third book :)

Tavona | 10 comments I am currently on chapter 9 and I had an inkling that there was a city up on the surface.

message 11: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1040 comments Awesome, Tavona! Things really start to pick up now, can't wait to hear what you think!

message 12: by Lucy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lucy Luu (lovelucyluu) | 7 comments Book was so good! Finished it in a couple days! If I didn't have a list of set books for the rest of this month, I would read the sequel now! <333

message 13: by Tavona (last edited Feb 17, 2015 05:16AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tavona | 10 comments This book just keeps getting better and better!

Tavona | 10 comments I finished the book yesterday and it was awesome!

message 15: by Marcus (new) - added it

Marcus | 28 comments this looks like a really cool read.

message 16: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1040 comments I was completely blown away by how good it was. I loved the mixture of SciFi and Fantasy. Really worked for me :)