Fallen (Fallen, #1) Fallen question

I need help picking a new book!
Margaret Margaret Jan 26, 2015 06:20AM
Fallen

Born at Midnight

I am torn between these two series. I have just finished the Hush Hush series and I am onto another series. I have the complete series of these two authors but I am not sure which ones I want to start first... Im leaning towards the Fallen series because I have heard good things about it but I have also heard a lot about the Shadow Falls series as well.

Does anyone have any experience in reading these specific series and if so, did you like one over the other?

I am a huge fan of the young adult supernatural series/ books and love stories if that helps for recommendations.

thanks guys!

Thanks guys! I'll definately look into these books that's great!

Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout!

The writer of this book needs more experience. I picked this book up for my daughter. It really was amateurish. We both agreed that there's better fiction than this.

F 25x33
Margaret I loved the Born at Midnight series. There is a follow up to that series about the vampire Della in the oridional series. It follows the events of the ...more
Mar 16, 2015 10:58AM · flag

Courtney (last edited Apr 12, 2015 03:50AM ) Mar 16, 2015 04:36AM   0 votes

vampire academy

You must read the "Sweet Evil Series by Wendy Higgins" you will fall in love with it. People that have read this series have all love it.

Fallen can be a bit boring at first, I'd recommend several series - The Mortal Instruments, Clockwork Angel, The Selection, Pretty Little Liars, and the L.A. Candy series. The first two are paranormal and the rest are just series I've enjoyed.

You should definitely check out the Penryn & the End of Days series by Susan Ee if you like YA books about angels.

I also highly recommend the Elementals series by Brigid Kemmerer, Strange Angels Series by Lili St. Crow, Blood of Eden trilogy by Julie Kagawa and The Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy by Maggie Stiefvater :)

mistborn and the name of the wind two of the best books out there

Malicious; a Morning Star Institute novel, is getting great reviews! I really hope you enjoy it...

"Loved this book and will be impatiently waiting the next! Definitely enjoyed the fact that it kept my attention from the beginning - no dull points. Alissa was great at bringing the characters to life in the sense that you could really picture them and their mannerisms throughout. As well as the location and landscape - you could really visualize it all without the annoying over-descriptions many authors tend to use.

This was definitely a great read and a concept/character-base I had not seen before. Very great read and highly recommended.

Thank you, Alissa. This is the first time in quite a while that I've found a book that I finish within a day of its purchase. Keep it up!"

private series by kate brian

the more u read the better it gets!!1

Okay the books are quite similar and i love them to pieces.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/9...
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/8...
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...
hope you like them

deleted member (last edited Mar 28, 2015 11:08AM ) Mar 28, 2015 11:07AM   0 votes

Alana (last edited Feb 04, 2015 08:55PM ) Feb 04, 2015 08:54PM   0 votes
Hey, you should definitely check out Daughter of Smoke and Bone if you liked Hush Hush, Fallen, and the Mortal Instruments :)

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/8...

Hey guys check out The Hybrid, I just released it last month take a peek at it. It's YA Fic Para

Shadow Falls is much better... Really good cliff hangers. Keeps you interested. Morganville vampires is very good as well!!!

thanks Madison! I've read the Mortal Instruments and Clockwork series but I will definately add the others you listed to my "wabt to read" shelf. :-) thanks! I try to stick to the paranormal/ supernatural, sci fi or Urban Fantasy genre more because it's more of a world that I can loose myself in. Thank you everyone, for the awesome ideas I have a lot of books to start researching!

I just finished the last book in the House of Night. The MarkedMarked is the first book in the series. They have a fallen Angel in it. Loved it. MorganVille Vampires are good also.The first book in the series is called Glass Houses Great series ( they actually have like webisodes on Youtube about. I'm about to read Touch of Frost I hear that it is a good series. I love series. All f these are YA books..

Christy :) I'm reading Crown at Midnight and it's sooo good I love Throne of glass series. ...more
Feb 10, 2015 02:58PM · flag