New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures (2013 Revision) New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures question

Question
Matthew Broman Matthew Jan 23, 2015 06:45PM
Is it okay for a non-J.W. to read from the NWT? (I was raised Lutheran and was given a NWT from a Jehovah Witness, would it be like a sin for me then to study/read out of the NWT lol) I have other bibles as well, but I think the NWT is a really beautiful looking Bible and I would like to get some use out of it. Besides from doctrinal differences, bottom-line, we all believe in the same God and need to hear His message right, So, does it really matter what book it comes out of? (be it, NIV,KJV or NWT) This is my question...feedback and thoughts would be nice...

Yes, it is okay for non JW to read the NW. It isn't just a Bible suited for JWs.
2 Tim 3:16&17 "All scripture is inspired by God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, so that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work." :)