Every Last One discussion

Just random stuff... > Posting random pictures

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (ya_books) | 330 comments Mod
I just have one rule for this: NO INAPPROPRIATE PICTURES. There are still children on this website.

So this is just for posting random pictures that you like, and that are NOT inappropriate. For those of you who do not know how to post pictures:

TO POST A PICTURE:

◈ Click on (some html is ok) in the right-hand corner above a comment box.
◈ Copy what it says (by the bulleted word image and replace what is between the quotation marks, which I put in bold below.
description
◈ That is where the picture’s URL is inserted. Cut or delete that and insert the new URL. It should look like this:description
◈ Next, change the width and height measurements. You can get out you ruler and calculate aspect ratio, or just wing-it with a guess. I put the numbers in bold that you will change.
description

◈ You may have to fiddle with these numbers to get the desired size. For the smaller picture, I used width="200" height="150". For the larger picture, I used width="400" height="300".

◈ Use the preview before you post to check the size. The description section is the text that is displayed if the image can't be displayed.

❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Adjusting Size (in this case, height) to give a uniform appearance.

To paste in a picture from photobucket.com you would normally use the html code, but when adjusting the size, you need to use the Direct link as pointed to with the red arrow in Screen 1 and close-up in Screen 2 and paste between the first set of quotation marks " ":

Note: I copied and pasted how to do this, so here's the link if you still want to know how in better detail or whatever... I couldn't copy/paste the pictures, so here is the link to the directions:

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 2: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (ya_books) | 330 comments Mod
description
description
description
description
description
description
description
description
description
description