The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4) The Battle of the Labyrinth question

ANYONE READ ANY GOOD BOOKS?
olvd olvd Jan 22, 2015 09:40PM
Hi,
I am currently reading Percy Jackson, but I have no idea what books to read next. Has anyone read any good books that they can recommend?

the knife that killed me by anthony McGowan

half bad by sally green

oldieLordvolde wrote: "Hi,
I am currently reading Percy Jackson, but I have no idea what books to read next. Has anyone read any good books that they can recommend?"

oldieLordvolde wrote: "Hi,
I am currently reading Percy Jackson, but I have no idea what books to read next. Has anyone read any good books that they can recommend?"

I recommend reading the Heroes of Olympus (also by Rick Riordan) if you haven't already. The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer is also a great series. Twilight

deleted member Sep 17, 2015 11:28AM   0 votes
I have read many books and I suggest reading The Hunger Games, Shatter Me series, Warriors, The Westing Game..... and I ran out of ideas
XD

The Monstrumologist series, very smartly-written as the Monstrumologist's assistant's recounting of the events that they took part of together. It's intelligent, terrifying, philosophical, action packed, and sometimes morbidly hilarious. Also, introduces a fascinating new take on some already known mythology.

Read the Heroes of Olympus series! It's the next series after Percy Jackson and it's SOO good. I personally like it better than the original series. But make sure you've finished the Percy Jackson series first, otherwise they'll be tons of spoilers. ;)

The Lost Hero

Conquer Hassan yes he is right
Jun 22, 2017 10:02PM · flag

deleted member (last edited Sep 01, 2015 09:29AM ) Sep 01, 2015 09:28AM   0 votes
Rick Riordan:
Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Duh) The Lightning Thief
Heroes of Olympus (The Sequel to PJO) The Lost Hero
The Kane Chronicles (Egyptian mythology) The Red Pyramid
Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgaurd (Coming Soon on Oct. 6 2015)

Brandon Mull:
Fable Haven (A mixture of all kinds of mythology) Fable Haven
Spirit Animals (About animals) Wild Born
Beyonders (About a secret land) A World Without Heroes
Five Kigndoms Sky Raiders
The Candy Shop War (Based for younger kids, but still a good read) The Candy Shop War

Ridley Pearson:
Kingdom Keepers (About Disney, but please don't ignore if you hate Disney. It sounds really cheesy, but it's AMAZING)
Disney after Dark
Peter and the Starcatchers (Also written by Dave Berry. The hidden life of Peter Pan.) Peter and the Starcatchers

The Five Fandoms:
These are the five main book fandoms. (If you don't know what this is, look it up.) There are other fandoms as well, but these are the five that are most popular.

Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Mortal Instruments
Harry Potter

All the books I named are the FIRST book in the series. There are more that follow. I have read all of these and they have each taken a big part in my life. I encourage you strongly to read these!!!

deleted member Feb 13, 2016 12:34PM   0 votes
I read Zoo and Magnus Chase

Hi:)

I would recommend reading some of these books:
- The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
- The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- After Passion (YA) by Anna Todd
- Soul Guardians by Kim Richardson (it´s so good)
- The Dark Elements by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Shades of London by Maureen Johnson
- Breathing by Rebecca Donovan
- The Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa

Now you hopefully have some ideas what to read next:)
Have a nice day.

BellaTricksTheStrange wrote: "Hi,

The Jack Blank Series - an absolute must-read!

Cleopatra's Moon by Vicky Alvear Schecter. This book has a Egyptian/Roman/Greek theme to it.

You should tottaly read ,,The Lorien Legacies '' series by Pittacus Lore. This is what I read after PJO and HOO. The first book is a little boring,but the others are amazing!:)

If you liked Percy Jackson I would say The Unwanteds! It is an awesome series!! It is by Lisa Mcmann.

Divergent- Veronica Roth ( This book is amazing!)
The Hunger Games- Suzanne Collins
Gregor the Overlander- Suzanne Collins
Magnus Chase- Rick Riordan ( I love Percy Jackson too, but this was my favourite out of all his books!)
The Maze Runner- James Dashner
Harry Potter- J.K Rowling

These are a few of some of my absolute favorites that are certainly worth reading!

I tried to check out your profile to see what kind of books you like but it's private so I'm just going to make suggestions for a bunch of different genres. Sorry if you've read some of these I'm just putting down what I can think of.

Dystopian

The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
Divergent - Veronica Roth
The Way We Fall - Megan Crewe
The Matched Trilogy - Allie Condie

YA

The Fault In Our Stars - John Green
Torn Away - Jennifer Brown
If I Stay - Gayle Forman
Before I Fall - Lauren Oliver

Fantasy

The Mortal Instruments - Cassandra Clare
The Infernal Devices - Cassandra Clare
The Enchanted Forest Chronicles - Patricia C Wrede

The Bartimaeus Trilogy and Lockwood and Co.: The Screaming Staircase & The Whispering Skull

The Red Queen!

you should read the thorn of glass series or the mark of the thief i would also recommend the trials of apollo also the magnus chase series and the wings of fire the are really good and the mortal instruments and the infernal devices. you might like those so tell me if you need other recommendations also tell me if you like eney of those books i have listed enjoy your reading

And Harry Potter

Brooke (last edited Feb 09, 2015 03:08PM ) Feb 09, 2015 03:05PM   0 votes
Divergent.
The red pyramid-also by Rick Riordan.
Legend!
The hunger games.
If your a girl I would say Etiquette and Espionage, it was pretty awesome:)
The hero's of Olympus!
Hidden talents by David L.
Holes. And more but here's a okay list for now ,I hope:)
So many books so very little time.

Have you read the harry potter series? if you haven't, then you must read it, you'll love it.

1. Harry Potter - J.K. Rowling
2. Alex Rider - Anthony Horowitz
3. Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
4. Heroes of Olympus - Rick Riordan
5. 39 clues - Various authors including Rick Riordan
6. Eragon - Cristopher Paolini
7. Divergent - Veronica Roth
8. The Devil and his boy - Anthony Horowitz (not as dark or as bad as it sounds, trust me, I read it) < not a series
9. The Power of Five - Anthony Horowitz

THESE ARE NOT IN ODER OF PREFERENCE (don't have one)!!

erm... those are my favourites, though I still have to read Eragon, though I'm sure it's great!

Cinder by Marissa Meyer. Cinder is the first book of The Lunar Chronicles and it is amazing.

Alex (last edited Aug 20, 2015 05:06PM ) Aug 20, 2015 05:00PM   0 votes
i swear by

The Magician Trilogy by Lev Grossman

The Hunger Games is also SUPER FANTABULOUS AMAZING! but Divergent isnt written as well if you really look over it and many threads are always left hanging even at the end. the resolution of which i didnt really like

Also anything by Cassandra Clare is AMAZING!!! Her Shadowhunter Chronicles are a lot to take in and there are a lot of books in that universe(not necessarily series, all the books shes written tie into the same series except for magisterium which she cowrote with holly black) but its such a fandom and following that youll never look back from the friends you make tweeting about it(ive befriended half the massive fandom i swear!) and it composition and everything! also cassie writes like major books a year i swear!

but finish all the rick riordan boks before you do anything else like the heroes of olympus although you dont have to read the kane chronicles because in my opinion they were not done as well

Hope this helps! =)

Spook's apprentice series by Joseph Delaney. Try it, you won't be disappointed,

the false prince is really good. also the hound of rowan may be the best series i have ever read so one of those two would be my suggestion.

Anything by unncle rick is great. Im glad heis mastly done with writing because i wont have to wait a yearfor more.

I would recommend definitely The Hunger Games and Divergent series but also the Gone series by Michael Grant and the Legend series by Marie Lu. If you're into classic dystopia I would say The Silenced. I would also recommended other books by Michael Grant.

Hope this helps!

THE BOOK THIEF

by Markus Zusak

u must read it

nerd alert

Conquer Hassan i dont follow
Jun 22, 2017 10:03PM · flag