Burned (Fever, #7) Burned discussion

Since when does Mac have blue eyes??!

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Eden This really bothers me. Throughout the entire series it's been made clear she has green eyes...now all of a sudden they're blue? How did none of the people editing this catch it?

Sbcurious Some are wondering if she is turning into a princess. In the back of the book they are described as having blue eyes and she has been called that a few times.

Pamela / SpazP I noticed this too. Barrons mentions her green eyes in the beginning, then when she is inspecting herself in the mirror she says her eyes are blue. Oh boy I really hope this was intentional and not just poor writing/editing.

Sbcurious At the Q&A KMM was asked and she said it was a typo.

Eden Good to know! Haha

Sbcurious I know right! After all that speculating too. LOL

Paula I know. I too noticed. but you have to admit, typo or not,...it could be turned into a twist. See all the lovely ideas that come from her fans? :)

Virgo I also thought she was a virgin before the rape but now she apparently had sex many times before.

Little Feather She was never a virgin before the rape! She slept with several boyfriends.

message 10: by Shay (new)

Shay Wait Mac was raped? Omg when was this!!!

message 11: by Dee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dee at the end of bk 3 by the unselie princes when she became Priya (spelling)

message 12: by Shay (new)

Shay Dee wrote: "at the end of bk 3 by the unselie princes when she became Priya (spelling)"

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa omg okay thank u

Marcia Yeah, I am not buying the typo remark. I don't think Karen wants to let that secret out of the bag yet. Mac has always had green eyes, and as soon as I read that line I immediately suspected that something about Mac is going to be changing.

I was surprised that so many people thought Mac was a virgin at the time of the Unseelie rape. I thought it was clear that Mac was a party girl and experienced with nice southern boys. She never mentioned being a virgin before the trip.

message 14: by Mary (new) - rated it 3 stars

Mary UHMM....has everyone forgotten that Barron's had his way with her long before the Unseelie Princes did and blocked it from her mind after?

Marcia Mary wrote: "UHMM....has everyone forgotten that Barron's had his way with her long before the Unseelie Princes did and blocked it from her mind after?"

Totally consensual, but we readers did not about this when we read book 3.