Time Travel discussion

Time Travel Books By Members > Peer Through Time

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (new)

David Pennington | 11 comments Hi all - my debut novel, Peer Through Time, is available here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00R6AHLBI

"When a time traveling physicist discovers her mother and sister have been targeted by a killer—in the future, to which she is unable to return—she must overcome her lifelong aversion to violence and find a way to prevent the killer’s existence."

I love that this group exists, and I've read some books by members and enjoyed them. I wish I could read every single one!

-David Pennington

message 2: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cherylllr) | 870 comments Um, I hope I'm the only person to whom this happened, and I hope I don't stress you by saying this, but...

When I first read the title, I was not thinking of peer = look, but peer = equal or colleague....

Homonyms in titles are tricky.

message 3: by David (new)

David Pennington | 11 comments Hi Cheryl - no stress at all! In fact, i'm delighted you picked up on that. The homonym was deliberately chosen for its dual purpose.

message 4: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cherylllr) | 870 comments Oh! well alrighty then.. :)

message 5: by Nathan, First Tiger (new)

Nathan Coops (icoops) | 544 comments Mod
Just got my copy! Looks like a great read.

message 6: by W. (new)

W. Lawrence | 106 comments David, looks interesting. You should make a link to your goodreads book page so it is easier to add it to our to-read lists.
Like thus...Peer Through Time

message 7: by David (last edited Jan 29, 2015 07:40PM) (new)

David Pennington | 11 comments W. wrote: "David, looks interesting. You should make a link to your goodreads book page so it is easier to add it to our to-read lists.
Like thus...Peer Through Time"

Thanks. Oh, like this - check out my new time travel book, Peer Through Time.

message 8: by W. (new)

W. Lawrence | 106 comments Yup - now two clicks and we can add it to our lists. Super-duper easy. I added it!