What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Childrens/YA Siblings find books at library sale, there is a connection between the books [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roni (new)

Roni | 3 comments They might be twins, sister might be older. They read the books and make a connection that gives them clues. Has something to do with Through The Looking Glass and a librarian.

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily | 138 comments Sounds like an interesting book. A few more details might help people recognize it.
Approximately what year was it that you read it?
Is it a picture book or a chapter book?

message 3: by Roni (new)

Roni | 3 comments Chapter book with some illustrations I think. I read it in around 2006-7 but I think it's older than that.
The main thing was that they read all these books and discover a connection which ends with them confronting the librarian/ evil queen?

message 4: by CLM (new)

CLM | 302 comments I go to library book sales all the time and am very disappointed this doesn't happen to me!

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35107 comments Mod
Who Stole the Wizard of Oz? by Avi?

A reviewer on Goodreads says, "In this mystery, the clues are cleverly "hidden" in books--Through the Looking Glass, Treasure Island, Winnie-the-Pooh, The Wizard of Oz, Wind in the Willows. I loved following Becky and Toby as they follow the clues through the Checkertown Library."

message 6: by Roni (new)

Roni | 3 comments Kris you found it! Thanks so much!

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35107 comments Mod
You're welcome! That one was rather tricky. Glad we could help. :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Who Stole the Wizard of Oz? (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Avi (other topics)