I love Alpha Male books club discussion

All about our books > Looking for book with a love triangle

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C. (new)

C. Shell | 38 comments I am in need of a new book to read with a love triangle involved. Book can be paranormal or YA or contemporary as long as their is lota of romance involved. Similar books I have enjoyed include:

Carnage
Fallen crest series
Ghost bird academy series
Enthrall her

message 2: by Becky (new)

Becky  (BeckyNJ) | 9 comments Did you read Thoughtless

message 3: by Julie (last edited Jan 21, 2015 09:46PM) (new)

Julie (jewels73) | 64 comments SCORNFULLY YOURS Scornfully Yours (Torn, #1) by Pamela Ann AND Relentless (Shattered Hearts, #1) by Cassia Leo HANDS DOWN!!! Here with Me (The Archer Brothers, #1) by Heidi McLaughlin (a favorite of mine) The Beats in Rift (The Bad Blood Series #1) by Ker Dukey The Promise (The Promise, #1) by Kate Benson Stay (Alexa Reed, #1) by Hilary Wynne Blyssful Lies (The Blyss Trilogy, #2) by J.C. Cliff Beginning with Forever (Forever #1) by Lan LLP AT THIS POINT I SAY CHECK OUT MY BOOKS CATAGORY LOVE TRIANGLE, I AM A HUGE FAN BECAUSE OF THE ALPHA~NESS! JENNIFER BELOW POSTED ONES I'VE READ AND THE COLLIDE TRILOGY IS AWESOME AND UNDERESTIMATED TOO! REMEMBER TO CHECK AND SEE IF ALL BOOKS ARE OUT BEFORE STARTING, DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU LIKE TO DO OH! ANOTHER FAVORITE, WAITING ON #2 IS Bait (Wake, #1) by M. Mabie

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 26 comments Have you read Collide (Collide, #1) by Gail McHugh or Black Lies by Alessandra Torre ? I also really liked Underestimated (Underestimated, #1) by Jettie Woodruff .

message 5: by Veni (new)

Veni Mateeva | 2 comments Becky wrote: "Did you read Thoughtless"

Yes, the book is amasing!
I love it

message 6: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 165 comments I just bought THOUGHTLESS yesterday...will try to get around to it soon..

message 7: by C. (new)

C. Shell | 38 comments Thanks everyone for all the suggestions. I've got lots to read now ;)