2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

The Good, the Bad, and the Undead (The Hollows, #2)
This topic is about The Good, the Bad, and the Undead

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7626 comments Mod
7. We learn more about Rachel's father but still don't have a clear picture. Any speculation?

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments I sort of remember from book #1 that he was an IS runner who died in the line of duty. Is that correct?

It can't be a coincidence that he and Trent's father died so close together. I'm sure it's related. Maybe a demon got them?

Which reminds me, how does the demon know Rachel and Trent's full names? Trent does not strike me as the type to make a deal with a demon.

I meant to bring that up! It startled me when he rattled off Trent's name. The more we explore these issues, the more I'm convinced all roads lead back to that camp.

I don't remember how her father died. When I read the first book, I never considered her father was going to play such an important role so I have virtually no memory of details about him.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments I know what you mean about not paying too much attention to her father in the first book, but it looks like he's going to be a pivotal issue.

Yes, there is definitely something fishy about that camp.

Monica | 160 comments Mod
I cannot wait until you two get further in the series so I can discuss without letting spoilers slip!

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Monica wrote: "I cannot wait until you two get further in the series so I can discuss without letting spoilers slip!"

It is so hard to hold the spoiler tidbits in, isn't it Monica? Lol!

I really appreciate your restraint, Monica. Not everyone would be so careful.

Monica | 160 comments Mod
My problem is that books start to blend together and I can't remember when things did or didn't happen from book to book. It all just becomes one big book, lol. So it's better to zip it than spoil it, IMO.

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 563 comments Mod
That's my problem too when I'm a few books in I can't always remember what book had a particular spoiler lol. I