2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

The Good, the Bad, and the Undead (The Hollows, #2)
This topic is about The Good, the Bad, and the Undead

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7626 comments Mod
3. Sara Jane seemed to turn on Rachel pretty quickly when she thought Trent was being arrested. Were you surprised at her reaction and when it was revealed she was lying about her relationship with Dan? Did you ever have any suspicions about her story?

message 2: by Lauren (last edited Jan 29, 2015 11:57AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments I was really shocked by her vicious reaction to Rachel's involvement with Trent's arrest. It seemed to me at that moment to be totally uncalled for given that she asked the FIB for help locating her boyfriend.

Yes, it was definitely a surprise that Sara Jane actually barely knew Dan. Even though Rachel had hinted at something fishy going on when they searched his apartment, I didn't put it together at the time.

I didn't either and still don't quite get her reaction. She befriended Rachel when she was a mink (still don't understand why she did that, either) and seemed genuine when she approached her about finding Dan.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Exactly. her behavior with Rachel the mink is incongruent with her reaction here and I don't quite get her relationship with Trent either. Is she in love him?

She seems to vacillate with her loyalties to him. I have no idea.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Confusing. Perhaps we will find out more later.