2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

The Good, the Bad, and the Undead (The Hollows, #2)
This topic is about The Good, the Bad, and the Undead

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7626 comments Mod
2. Rachel has a strong aura that suggests she's more than...whatever she thinks she is. Any ideas?

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 563 comments Mod
Good question...I am not sure where it is going exactly...we see that she has more power but don't know where it is going.

I keep thinking this is related to her father, his history being so mysterious. He's in that pic with Trent's father at the camp and we're not sure what was used to treat her.

Yes, her father has be curious - what his past was really like and death.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Yes, her aura is very curious. At this point though I'm more concerned about Nick's black aura than Rachel's unusual one.

It is possible that whatever was done to her at the camp changed her aura. I wonder if it also had an effect on her earth magic perhaps even being responsible for her latent ley line abilities.

I agree, Lauren. There's more we need to learn about her treatment at that camp.

message 7: by Lauren (last edited Jan 29, 2015 05:39AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Yes, and now that I know that she and Trent have similar auras, I'm even more convinced that something went on there.

I agree as well. We need more info on their background.

Mary Beth  | 193 comments I sure hope we learn more information soon about Rachael's and Trent's fathers past.