Addicted to YA discussion

Recommendations > Looking for finished YA sagas/trilogies

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mica (new)

Mica (micsreadss) | 1 comments Hi! How is everyone doing? I have recently finished Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare and I realized how impatient I am for new books. However, I want to keep reading something of that sort. Does anyone have recommendations ond finished YA sagas or trilogies? I have looked up at some Sarah J Mass books but I think they are not finished yet :(
Thank you so much for the time!
Have a nice day/night (wherever you are reading this from)

The Drowsy Bookworm (drowsybookworm) Mica wrote: "Hi! How is everyone doing? I have recently finished Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare and I realized how impatient I am for new books. However, I want to keep reading something of that sort. Does an..."

Hello, you could read the Caraval Series by Stephanie Garber, that's complete :)
Caraval (Caraval, #1) by Stephanie Garber

Marie Lu has the Warcross duology which is really fun and the Young Elites trilogy which is darker, I enjoyed both.
Warcross (Warcross, #1) by Marie Lu The Young Elites (The Young Elites, #1) by Marie Lu

I also enjoyed the Night War trilogy by Leia Stone and S.T. Bende which is built around Norse mythology and has a strong heroine.
Protector (Night War Saga, #1) by Leia Stone

message 3: by Jin (new)

Jin Ryoo | 208 comments Marie Lu's Legend Trilogy!
Legend

I also loved Magnus Chase:
The Sword of Summer

Kane Chronicles were good too:
The Red Pyramid

message 4: by marcela (new)

marcela (marcelacvassallo) hii!! try rebel of the sands! it's a trilogy and i love it!

message 5: by H.S. (new)

H.S. St.Ours (hs_stours) | 2 comments My beta readers have been very kind in their reviews of my series, Water Worlds. I think you might enjoy it. It is currently a 4-book saga of the terraforming of the planets of the Inner Solar System as seen through the eyes of generations of young women. It begins in Korea with The End of Eden and ends (so far) on Mars with The City of Mie. In between there's romance and adventure in the Tunnels of Earth in The File Tunnels and The Battle for Normal.

message 6: by abby (new)

abby  | 1 comments Hi! I generally stay out of engaging in any sort of convos however I'll make an exception.

The book I am about to recommend is one very similar to the Hunger Games but at the same time will make you gasp for unexpected twists.

You should at least two of the following requirement's to fully achieve maximum satisfaction from this book:
- like dystopian universe
-read books

It's called The Testing.

The Testing

It is a trilogy and in my opinion a great filler for while you wait your new book release!

peace :)

message 7: by Abby (new)

Abby Snodgrass | 20 comments I recommend The Way Trilogy Ellie Aiden

Living the Way
Leaving the Way
Destroying The Way

This series was my favorite read of the summer, and it's from a self-published author.

message 8: by AngsBooks (new)

AngsBooks | 295 comments I really recommend the Legend trilogy plus extra books (Rebel) by Marie Lu. I cannot even begin to explain how many tears and emotions i experienced during that books. It’s definitely a rollercoaster but it’s such a good book that like I literally will force everyone to read it.

I also really recommend the Ace of Shades trilogy by Amanda Foody. The final book came out like a month ago and I personally haven’t gotten around to it yet but I know it’s going to be amazing. The world building and characters are so thought out and you can tell she spent a lot of time working on them. The plot twists and just general storyline is top tier. Two main characters are Enne and Levi. I love Levi so much. And for that reason I will also force this book series on people.

message 9: by SuperheroLover (new)

SuperheroLover Legend (Legend, #1) by Marie Lu
The Legend series is four books, and it is really good.

Pawn (The Blackcoat Rebellion, #1) by Aimee Carter
The Pawn series is my second favorite series ever!

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer
The Lunar Chronicles is my favorite series ever!!

Ella (Marauder's Version) The Book Monster | 14 comments Two YA trilogies that are really good:

Renegades by Marissa Meyer!

The Cursebreaker series by Brigid Kemmerer!

P.S. sorry if any of these have already been mentioned!

Ella (Marauder's Version) The Book Monster | 14 comments Two more, these ones are romance:
The Selection series by Kiera Cass! It is technically a trilogy, but has some extra books as well that I never liked!

The Goddess Test series by Aimee Carter. This one has halve books (1.5, 2.5, etc) but I never read them, and didn’t miss anything!

message 12: by Nickole (new)

Nickole Robins | 2 comments Mica wrote: "Hi! How is everyone doing? I have recently finished Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare and I realized how impatient I am for new books. However, I want to keep reading something of that sort. Does an..."

Hi. I'm new to this group, so, I really don't know all the rules yet. I highly recommend the Stalking Jack the Ripper series by Kerri Maniscalco (I hope I spelled her last name right). The whole series is complete. I read it and I think its fantastic. The series is in this order:
Stalking Jack the Ripper
Hunting Prince Dracula
Escaping from Houdini
Capturing the Devil

Hope this helps.

message 13: by bellareads (new)

bellareads Rebel belle is an excellent trillogy to read. So is The Lunar Cronicals, Shadow & and bone

message 14: by ella :)) (last edited Dec 05, 2020 11:36AM) (new)

ella :)) | 285 comments Scythe (Arc of a Scythe, #1) by Neal Shusterman is really, really good! I'm just finishing the last book in the trilogy!

message 15: by May (new)

May | 576 comments ~We all fall down series ( I think that is the name of the first book )
~ Luner chronicles
~ Tiger Curse Series ( one of my favorites every )

message 16: by Katie (new)

Katie | 10 comments A couple series I've been enjoying recently is the His Fair Assassin trilogy by Robin LaFevers, Shadow and Bone trilogy by Leigh Bardugo and the Hunger Games (you've probably read that but there's a new book so....). Young Elites by Marie Lu is also a good one if you're looking for something a bit darker.

message 17: by Katie (new)

Katie | 10 comments While I'm thinking of it Throne of Glass series is also good. I'm pretty sure its finished.

message 19: by Vampire-lk (new)

Vampire-lk | 28 comments The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon — Spin the Dawn by Elizabeth Lim—Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo —Crave the Mark by Veronica Roth—FirstLife by Gena Showalter—-Empire of Dreams by Rea Carson —-Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard....soooo many good ones, but these are my top favs!!!!! 🎉🤩😍

message 20: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor | 8 comments I'm on the last book in the Poison Study series by Maria V Snyder. It has magic, romance, action and really great plot. Honestly couldn't put any of the series down and would highly recommend.

message 21: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (ftbooklover) May wrote: "~We all fall down series ( I think that is the name of the first book )
~ Luner chronicles
~ Tiger Curse Series ( one of my favorites every )"

I agree on the Tiger's Curse Series.

Avery (BabeOfBooks) (ladyofliterature13) | 37 comments An Ember in the Ashes series is amazing! I'd highly recommend it if you like fantasy.

To All the Boys I've Loved Before is also another great finished series if you're looking for a contemporary romance series.

message 23: by Nikki, Eragon Bookslayer (new)

Nikki Sojkowski (nikkisoj) | 1545 comments Mod
People have already mentioned it, but I also recommend Marie Lu's Legend series! It's so good and it's all finished.

message 24: by Jin (new)

Jin Ryoo | 208 comments Nikki wrote: "People have already mentioned it, but I also recommend Marie Lu's Legend series! It's so good and it's all finished."

Oh yes, that ones amazing! I also suggest the Young Elites (which is another finished book series by Marie Lu.

message 25: by Louise (new)

Louise | 1855 comments Poison Study (Study, #1) by Maria V. Snyder Series
Storm Glass (Glass, #1) by Maria V. Snyder Series for after you have read the three first books in the study series.
Touch of Power (Healer, #1) by Maria V. Snyder is also really good

Forsaken (The Demon Trappers, #1) by Jana Oliver

Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1) by Morgan Rhodes

On Sarah J. Maas her throne of glass series is finished

message 26: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (ftbooklover) The Naturals (The Naturals, #1) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes - Love this series and it is complete.