READ 100+ BOOKS A YEAR discussion

2020 Challenges > October 2020 challenge

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheila (new)

Sheila | 147 comments Mod
Here it is October already. Where does the time go? It's time now to begin the holiday season. Here are this month's topics:

1. Read a book whose title begins with E.
2. Read a YA book.
3. Read a thriller.
4. Read a graphic novel.
5. Read a non-fiction.
6. Read a romance.
7. Read a children's book.
8. Read a book about Halloween.
9. Your choice.

message 2: by Sheila (last edited Mar 01, 2021 06:42PM) (new)

Sheila | 147 comments Mod
Here are my October reads:

7/9, 10 books

1. Read a book whose title begins with E.
2. Read a YA book.--Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Avecedo--finished 1/22/2021 Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo
3. Read a thriller.
4. Read a graphic novel.--One Year at Ellsmere by Faith Erin Hicks--finished 10/1/2020 One Year at Ellsmere by Faith Erin Hicks
5. Read a non-fiction.--Nine Pints: A Jorney Trhouth the Money, Medicine, and Mysteries of Blood by Rose George--finished 3/1/2021 Nine Pints A Journey Through the Money, Medicine, and Mysteries of Blood by Rose George
6. Read a romance--A Bird in the Hand by Dixie Browning--finished 10/4/2020-- Bird in Hand by Dixie Browning
7. Read a children's book--Fly Guy Presents Sharks by Tedd Arnold--finished 10/6/2020 Fly Guy Presents Sharks (Fly Guy Presents, #1) by Tedd Arnold .
8. Read a book about Halloween.--Haunted Hearts by Teresa Desjardien--finished 1/5/2021 Haunted Hearts by Teresa DesJardien
9. Your choice--Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens--finished 10/20/2020 Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens .

BONUS:

Warriors: Sunrise by Erin Hunter--finished 10/18/2020
Sunrise (Warriors Power of Three, #6) by Erin Hunter
The Ghost and the Femme Fatale by Cleo Coyle--finished 10/23/2020 The Ghost and the Femme Fatale (Haunted Bookshop Mysteries, #4) by Cleo Coyle
Skunk and Badger by Amy Timberlake--finished 10/26/2020 Skunk and Badger (Skunk and Badger, #1) by Amy Timberlake

message 3: by Colleen (new)

Colleen Mertens | 37 comments So for Graphic Novels I read October Faction: Open Season. I loved it. Image the Addams family as monster hunters and that is what you have. The characters are interesting and show great depth for a graphic novel. I also finished Stalking Jack the Ripper which was a fun read for the season.