What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Tween book (?) between 2013-16 non-fiction fun activities

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (dylan_1234) | 17 comments I'm sorry if the title isn't clear enough, but there is more for me to explain in the box here. It was likely one of those books that were about fun activites, meant to be passed down from kid to kid and the such. One of the kind of passages had the classic kid term of eating too many beans and farting. There was a lot of drawings of around teenage kids in the book, just showing examples of the fun activities. Possibly also a few complaints about siblings. It was more of a discount book (found it at home goods). Considering this, it may be older than when I found it.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35739 comments Mod
Dylan, that's a good start, but we need more information in the header/topic title (e.g., sample activites for kids). Many members only read the headers. We have thousands of book requests.

Copy the genre (e.g., tween? non-fiction fun activities) and details from your message #1 to the header by clicking the small "edit" link after the header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

message 4: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (dylan_1234) | 17 comments Kris wrote: "Dylan, that's a good start, but we need more information in the header/topic title (e.g., sample activites for kids). Many members only read the headers. We have thousands of book requests.

Copy t..."

thank you. I changed the title.

message 5: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (dylan_1234) | 17 comments Paige wrote: "Was it directed at a particular gender like The Dangerous Book for Boys or The American Boy's Handy Book or The Boys' Book: How to be the Best at Everything?"
no, it was definitely a gender neutral book, maybe more of a trouble maker's guide? but, certainly not The Encycolpedia of Immaturity, either volume.