all things books! discussion

buddy reading! > buddy read requests

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by tay (new)

tay (taylor reads) (taylorangelina) | 496 comments Mod
talk about buddy reading here. When you find someone to buddy read you can make a discussion for it :)

message 2: by Sara (new)

Sara Salehi (sarasalehi) | 11 comments If anyone wants to buddy read one of these books, then please let me know 😊 I’m thinking of doing the buddy read starting October 2nd!
-IT by Stephen King
-Night Circus or The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern
-Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
-The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by TJR
I have so many more options but go ahead and suggest any other ones. If we both have the physical book or ebook, then we can do the buddy read❤️

message 3: by Sherryy (new)

Sherryy | 7 comments hey, I guess buddy read would be fun!
starting next month I would love to read-
• Six of crows
• Evelyn Hugo by tjr
plus I have a few in mind
• The vanishing half by brit Bennett
• The house in the Cerulean Sea by tj Klune
• The hate u give by Angie Thomas
if u r interested in any of these then we can surely do the buddy read:)

message 4: by Sara (new)

Sara Salehi (sarasalehi) | 11 comments Hey Sherry! I own Six of crows, The seven husbands of Evelyn Hugo, and the hate u give. We can read all of them if you want😄 or choose 1-2. I’ve never done a buddy read, so I was wondering how many days we can assign for each.

message 5: by Sherryy (new)

Sherryy | 7 comments same here sis,. haven't done this before XD
I guess we can read all of them!
I have the ebooks for them!
and I guess as you said we can start on 2nd Oct:)
but what to start with?
I say Evelyn Hugo maybe?

message 6: by Sara (new)

Sara Salehi (sarasalehi) | 11 comments Sounds good😊 let’s start Evelyn Hugo on the 2nd! This is so exciting✨ I hope more people can join on this as well

message 7: by Sherryy (new)

Sherryy | 7 comments exactly this is v. exciting.... looking forward to it!
and ofcourse the more the merrier:)

message 8: by tay (new)

I'm going to make a discussion for the buddy read! You guys can talk about the book there and then others can see it as well! :)

message 9: by Samylla (new)

Samylla Pinheiro (samyllapinheiro) | 1 comments Hi! Is there someone interested in buddy reading A Gathering of Shadows? It's the second book in the Shades of Magic series

message 10: by Sara (new)

Sara Salehi (sarasalehi) | 11 comments I’d love to but I read A Gathering of Shadows a few months ago :/ Are there any other books you’re thinking of reading soon?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Does anyone want to buddy read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland? I am going to be reading it for the first time.

message 12: by Charmel (new)

Charmel (charmyyy) | 31 comments Hi! Does anyone want to buddy read Warcross or The Mortal Instruments with me? thank you very much and have a good day<3

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I could buddy read a City of Bones but probably next month because I have a readathon this month.

message 14: by Charmel (new)

Charmel (charmyyy) | 31 comments That would be great! Looking forward to it this January, thank you so much!❤️

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I am looking forward to it too. And thank YOU.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Does anyone want to buddy read Shadow and bone?

message 17: by Charmel (new)

Charmel (charmyyy) | 31 comments Hi! I could buddy read Shadow & Bone with you:) i'll be reading it for the first time.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh that's great! I'll tell you when we'll start. Probably in 3 to 4 days after I finish the book I am currently reading.Is that fine with you?

message 19: by Charmel (new)

Charmel (charmyyy) | 31 comments Yess, sounds good!

message 20: by tay (new)

hey! i just made you guys a topic for shadow and bone😊

message 21: by Charmel (new)

Charmel (charmyyy) | 31 comments Okiee, thank you! :)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks Taylor.

message 23: by Aliyah &#x1f90d;, bookish writer (new)

Aliyah &#x1f90d; (aliyahhii) | 156 comments Mod
Hey guys! if anyone wants to BR any of these lmk!
Imagine Me (Shatter Me, #6) by Tahereh Mafi Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson Caraval (Caraval, #1) by Stephanie Garber Wayward Son (Simon Snow, #2) by Rainbow Rowell Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows, #2) by Leigh Bardugo Aurora Rising (The Aurora Cycle, #1) by Amie Kaufman Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicle, #1) by Jay Kristoff The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5) by Rick Riordan Children of Blood and Bone (Legacy of Orïsha, #1) by Tomi Adeyemi Wicked Saints (Something Dark and Holy, #1) by Emily A. Duncan Crave (Crave #1) by Tracy Wolff

message 24: by tay (new)

oooo wanna buddy read wicked saints? i’ve been needing to get to it😂

message 25: by krista ☽✧ (new)

krista ☽✧ (bookishwarriorofhope) | 85 comments I also wanna pick up wicked saints !

message 26: by Aliyah &#x1f90d;, bookish writer (new)

alright! when do you guys want to read it? I've got a few books I want to finish off in December so in January?

message 27: by krista ☽✧ (new)

krista ☽✧ (bookishwarriorofhope) | 85 comments Yes January is great ! We can message in January and then pick it up. Honestly it sounds so gooood ! Somuch moral grey it seems

message 28: by tay (new)

@Aliyah january sounds great!
@krista yeah i’m so excited to meet these characters!☺️

message 29: by Aliyah &#x1f90d;, bookish writer (new)

yay! I'll make a topic and we can set a date

message 30: by tay (new)

great!

message 31: by krista ☽✧ (new)

krista ☽✧ (bookishwarriorofhope) | 85 comments Yes great ! :))))

☀︎El In Oz☀︎ (elinoz) Very random, but anyone wanna br Daughter I’d Smoke and Bone in January?

booksford_dictionary | 8 comments ☀︎El In Oz☀︎ wrote: "Very random, but anyone wanna br Daughter I’d Smoke and Bone in January?"

Just have to be sure: Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor?
Cuz if that is the case then I would love to buddy read it 

☀︎El In Oz☀︎ (elinoz) Yes!

☀︎El In Oz☀︎ (elinoz) I’ve wanted to read it for a while

message 36: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (soph1) | 1 comments Hey, does anyone want to buddy read the cruel prince with me?

message 37: by Hope (new)

Hope | 1 comments @sophie i’m keen to read it with you? :)

☀︎El In Oz☀︎ (elinoz) hey u wanna make a topic?

message 39: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 1 comments Does anybody want to read His dark materials (book 1) with me?

message 40: by Radha (new)

Radha (aftgtrash) | 2 comments Hey does anyone wanna buddy read The Inheritance Games with me

booksford_dictionary | 8 comments ☀︎El In Oz☀︎ wrote: "Yes!"

Cool!!! When should we start?

message 42: by ally (new)

ally (celaena_coin) Radha wrote: "Hey does anyone wanna buddy read The Inheritance Games with me"

Do you still want to read it?

message 43: by Aquamarine♡ (new)

Aquamarine♡ (redtulipgirl) | 4 comments Aliyah wrote: "Hey guys! if anyone wants to BR any of these lmk!
Imagine Me (Shatter Me, #6) by Tahereh MafiSorcery of Thorns by Margaret RogersonCaraval (Caraval, #1) by Stephanie GarberWayward Son (Simon Snow, #2) by Rainbow Rowell[bookcover:Crooked..."

hey! i am planning to read the last olympian some time this year wanna read together?
about crooked kingdom, i was thinking of a reread of six of crows first and i have already read nevernight, so when you read it, if you want we can buddy read godsgrave?

message 44: by Aliyah &#x1f90d;, bookish writer (new)

red_tulip_girl wrote: "Aliyah wrote: "Hey guys! if anyone wants to BR any of these lmk!
Imagine Me (Shatter Me, #6) by Tahereh MafiSorcery of Thorns by Margaret RogersonCaraval (Caraval, #1) by Stephanie GarberWayward Son (Simon Snow, #2) by Rainbow Rowell[bo..."

Yes, lets read them! I'm not in a rush to read the last olympian and crooked kingdom, so whenever you're up to it let me know!
I'm planning on reading nevernight next month, maybe late next month we can read godsgrave?

message 45: by Aquamarine♡ (new)

Aquamarine♡ (redtulipgirl) | 4 comments Aliyah wrote: "red_tulip_girl wrote: "Aliyah wrote: "Hey guys! if anyone wants to BR any of these lmk!
Imagine Me (Shatter Me, #6) by Tahereh MafiSorcery of Thorns by Margaret RogersonCaraval (Caraval, #1) by Stephanie Garber[bookcover:W..."

Yes, I would like that! though I hope I´ll have my copy until then, since things are a little difficult here for now.

☀︎El In Oz☀︎ (elinoz) @booksford rn if possible:)

message 47: by Radha (new)

Radha (aftgtrash) | 2 comments @ally yes I haven't started it yet

☀︎El In Oz☀︎ (elinoz) Okay I’ll make a topic!

message 49: by Aja (new)

Aja Does anyone want to read The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater with me?

message 50: by nicole (new)

nicole  (idiotwithdpaintedface) @Aja Marie, I'd love to read it with you but rn I have no time..

« previous 1