What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Daring Adventures of Penhaligon Brush
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Kids/YA: Adopted fox who runs apothecary in fantasy/medeival genre book gets sucked into an adventure to defeat ruling class of animals... Spoilers ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amelia (new) - added it

Amelia | 2 comments I read this book around the early 2000's (potentially published between late 90's and 2005).

The book is about a fox (who is later discovered to be of wolf lineage and this was a bad thing as the wolves were seen as uncivilized) who gets sucked into your typical fantasy adventure with his other animal friends. He ran an apothecary shop that was handed down to him by his adoptive parents. His love interest is another, very pretty red fox. I seem to recall one of his friends was a badger.

The book had the occasional illustration but was not entirely a picture book. Sorry for the vague details, but his running the apothecary store was extremely vital to his character and that's the only detail I remember much of.

message 3: by Amelia (new) - added it

Amelia | 2 comments Becca wrote: "The Daring Adventures of Penhaligon Brush by S. Jones Rogan?"

Yes that's it! Thank you so very much. :) I couldn't find it on ANY google search I tried for it.