2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
This topic is about Seconds to Live
Seconds to Live > Question I

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 6267 comments Mod
Stella and Mac had a strong attraction to each other and didn’t waste any time connecting. Your thoughts about their romance and them as a couple?

Robin (robinmy) | 1419 comments I really liked them together. They weren't coy about what they wanted and decided to see where this attraction led them.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 1037 comments I enjoyed their romance. They had good chemistry and a healthy respect for one another.

I like truly adult romances and these two communicated openly and honestly from the beginning. It was refreshing. They were also well suited for each other.

Sharon Kallenberger Marzola | 2019 comments I love them as a couple. They are perfect together.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1681 comments I agree, Jonetta. I like how they were open and honest about their feeling from the beginning.

Such a nice change. I’m worn out by the romances where people don’t talk honestly with each other.

Robin (robinmy) | 1419 comments I agree. This was refreshing.

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 856 comments I really liked them from the beginning. Being honest with each other was a nice change...