What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Fantasy - Lichtenberg/lightning scars

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (litalleybooks) | 1 comments Hi all,

I’m currently reading Ice Queen by Alice Hoffman and it’s reminded me of a book with similar parts but I can’t remember the name. It must be over 5 years old as I can’t find it in my Goodreads.

I remember the MC is fem and struck by lightning. She’s covered in scars. She struggles to adjust to this and goes looking for a guy who no one’s seen but is rumoured to attract lightning, he’s been hit that much.

I remember he lives life in the dark but they somehow start a relationship. He is always hot (burning people when touched) to the point that, when they have sex in the bath, it becomes scalding.

I think she catches sight of him at one point or turns the light on and his appearance is very shocking that I think she’s horrified.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34460 comments Mod
Kelly, that's a good start. Copy plot details from your message #1 to the topic header/title, so someone can recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

We have thousands of book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

- How old are the main characters? What are their jobs? This book is for adults?
- What's the location?