Aussie Readers discussion

Archives > A&U Giveaways - Trust by Chris Hammer

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Allen and Unwin (last edited Sep 09, 2020 05:44PM) (new)

Allen and Unwin (allenandunwin) | 62 comments Hi Aussie Readers! With almost a month to go until the exciting release of Trust, the gripping new Martin Scarsden novel by Chris Hammer, we are celebrating early with an advance copy giveaway!

Martin Scarsden's new life seems perfect, right up until the moment it's shattered by a voicemail: a single scream, abruptly cut off, from his partner Mandalay Blonde.

Racing home, he finds an unconscious man sprawled on the floor and Mandy gone. Someone has abducted her. But who, and why?

So starts a twisting tale of intrigue and danger, as Martin probes the past of the woman he loves, a woman who has buried her former life so deep she has never mentioned it.

And for the first time, Mandy finds denial impossible, now the body of a mystery man has been discovered, a man whose name she doesn't know, a man she was engaged to marry when he died. It's time to face her demons once and for all; it's time she learned how to trust.

Set in a Sydney riven with corruption and nepotism, privilege and power, Trust is the third riveting novel from award-winning and internationally acclaimed writer Chris Hammer.

'The best Australian crime novel since Peter Temple's The Broken Shore.' - The Times on Silver

To enter, simply go to www.allenandunwin.com/trust and tell us what your favourite crime fiction book series is and why.

Entries close 18 September so don't miss out!

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 698 comments Thank you Allen & Unwin, for the chance to enter - I can't wait for the new Chris Hammer!

message 3: by Dale (new)

Dale Harcombe | 5282 comments Thank you A& U for the opportunity to enter. Have done so.

message 4: by Mel (new)

Mel | 32 comments Thank you for providing a spotlight on such an incredible Aussie Author. I have been waiting impatiently for this book to be released. 2020 needs more good things and am sure this will be one of them

message 5: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Brenda | 68387 comments Mod
Thanks Allen & Unwin :)

message 6: by Sharon (new)

Sharon | 4396 comments Oh I’d love a copy of paperback copy of this one. Thank you Allen & Unwin for the opportunity :)

message 7: by Renee (new)

Renee Hermansen | 109 comments Thanks for the chance A&u. Looks brilliant.

message 8: by Gloria (new)

Gloria Arthur (Ms. G's Bookshelf) (gloriaarthur) | 326 comments How exciting! Thanks for the opportunity A&U 👏🏻 👏🏻

message 9: by Marianne (new)

Marianne (cloggiedownunder) | 7989 comments Oh yes, please!!

message 10: by Jo (new)

Jo Rushby | 235 comments Thanks Allen & Unwin. I have entered.

message 11: by Dale (new)

Dale Harcombe | 5282 comments Just received an email saying I have won a copy of Trust. Thanks A&U.

message 12: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Brenda | 68387 comments Mod
Well done Dale!

message 13: by Mel (new)

Mel | 32 comments Me too Dale!

Can not wait to read this one.

message 14: by Marianne (new)

Marianne (cloggiedownunder) | 7989 comments And me, very happy!

message 15: by Dale (new)

Dale Harcombe | 5282 comments Marianne wrote: "And me, very happy!"

Sounds like a few of us are happy people.

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 698 comments Thank you A&E! Looking forward to reading this very much!