What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > A MM book about a cop in the closet and a shifter on the run

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Onehli (new)

Onehli | 4 comments I’ve tried a lot of search engines and came up with nothing so I’m sorry if it’s not enough info but here goes nothing! What I remember about the book:

In a small town a cop pulls over a man for speeding. He doesn’t know anything about shifters but the shifter instantly knows he’s his mate, but he doesn’t like cops. The cops father is against anything gay and so is his peers in the force. The shifter was Only passing threw the town to get to a friend and track down a serial killer from another world. The shifter is laid back and funny while the cop is uptight. They go into hiding after he gets a not stating the cops life is in danger. During that time, they have sex by a lake and another time in the shower. In the end he outsmarts the jester (magical being serial killer) who gives him the option of answering a question of his or watch the cop die. In all his years he’s only ever known one kind of being that has done that and was able to guess right. They make it out alive and yeah. I hope this helps and someone has read it.
Thank you for your time!

message 2: by Onehli (new)

Onehli | 4 comments Oh! And the cop gets tired of always giving him tickets

message 3: by Onehli (new)

Onehli | 4 comments And they ride in a truck that the shifters friend lends him

message 4: by Onehli (new)

Onehli | 4 comments I think the shifter guessed he was a leprechaun and was right

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33505 comments Mod
Onehli, around what year did you read this book? A range of years is fine.

What type of shifter?