A Stitcher's Book Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Sept/Oct Spell-it Challenge

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenny (last edited Sep 21, 2020 07:56AM) (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) This will be where our Sept/October Spell It Challenge takes place!

I'll add details after our books are chosen :D

You may use the first letter of the first word in the book’s title – excluding A, An and The – or the author’s first or last initial (middle names or initials can NOT be used).

Feel free to use the full book titles, the author's full name, and your own words/phrases for the challenge as long as they apply to the books, authors, or to the genre as a whole. :)

CHALLENGE RULES:

Adapted with permission from another group.

* When you sign up for the challenge, please post a challenge template so we have a post to which to link your name.

* For each book you read, please indicate the title, the author and the date you finished reading it. Links to books/covers are great. : )

* Unless otherwise noted, books must be at least 150 pages long.

* For this challenge, any book finished during the months of November/December may count towards completion, regardless of when you started reading it.

* Books may only be used for one task in this challenge, but cross-challenge posting is encouraged! (Example: using one book for this challenge and ABC - Stitch in Time)

* You may use the first letter of the first word in the book’s title (excluding A, An and The) or the author’s first or last initial (middle names or initials can NOT be used) to spell your word.

* When you complete the challenge, please post your entire list as a new message to make it easier for everyone to see what you've read. If you don't repost your list, you won't be included in the list of those who have completed the challenge.

Words:

EDEN
Cookie
Sewing
Clothes
Cold
Spring
Autumn
Stitching
Young Adult
Romance
Cozy Mysteries

Participants

Eden
Jenny

message 2: by Eden (new)

Eden | 761 comments Mod
1/6 Completed

S
E
W
I
N
G- A Gathering of Shadows

A Gathering of Shadows (Shades of Magic, #2) by V.E. Schwab

message 3: by Jenny (last edited Oct 23, 2020 05:53AM) (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) Sept/October Spell It Challenge

4/6

S
p Phantom Evil by Heather Graham - 5★ - 20/10/2020
r Red Dirt Country by Fleur McDonald -- 5★ -- 18 /09 / 2020
i Inheritance of Secrets by Sonya Bates -- 4 ★ - 12 / 09 / 2020
n No One Home by Tim Weaver -- 4 ★ - 13 / 09 / 2020
g

Red Dirt Country (Detective Dave Burrows) by Fleur McDonald Inheritance of Secrets by Sonya Bates No One Home (David Raker #10) by Tim Weaver Phantom Evil (Krewe of Hunters, #1) by Heather Graham

message 4: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) Finished P.

My review for

Phantom Evil (Krewe of Hunters, #1) by Heather Graham
Phantom Evil by Heather Graham 5★ -- 20/10/2020
Review:

message 5: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) Finished P.

My review for

Phantom Evil (Krewe of Hunters, #1) by Heather Graham
Phantom Evil by Heather Graham -- 5★ -- 20/10/2020
Review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.