What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA Fantasy supernatural academy book with vampires, "The Few" with "circle members" in The few

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alistair (new)

Alistair | 4 comments I read a series of books years ago on my father's Kindle account, and want to find them again. I don't remember much about them. I think the main character was female, and the series was "__ Academy". The only distinguishable feature of these books I can remember is that there was a secret society called "The Few" who were basically vampires. I think the main character may have also had a magical slave bracelet, but I think that's likely to be a completely different series that I also want to find again lol

message 2: by Alistair (new)

Alistair | 4 comments I think The Few also had "Circle Members" which I think were like their leaders

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34395 comments Mod
Alistair, how old are the main characters? Is this book written for teens [YA] or adults? Is there romance?

message 4: by Alistair (new)

Alistair | 4 comments I'm pretty sure it would've been a YA, there would've been romance but no more than a typical non-romance novel. The characters are obviously in an academy, so about that age, I guess 16?

message 5: by Alistair (new)

Alistair | 4 comments I think the romance there was was between characters that also had a pretty antagonistic relationship when they weren't together