Ravenmount Book Club discussion

1 view
Weekend Themetime > Print TBR Stacks - Sept 5-6

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jamie (last edited Sep 11, 2020 03:15PM) (new)

Jamie Barringer (Ravenmount) (ravenmount) | 129 comments Mod
I've gotten into such a habit of audiobooks, not a bad habit really, but one that means I have not been finishing as many of my print books as usual. So, this weekend I am going to try to focus more on print books off my shelves.

My weekend TBR:
The French Lieutenant's Woman
Don Quixote
Titus Groan
Rage
Insomnia
The Glass Castle
The Slave Players
Young Men and Fire
The Chamber
The Lost Weekend
In the Woods

message 2: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Barringer (Ravenmount) (ravenmount) | 129 comments Mod
Last weekend I only finished one of my print books, and once the cold front moved in here and my furnace decided not to work, I was mostly listening to audiobooks while snuggling all my warm, fluffy cats this past week.
This weekend is the September Shadow Lounge Readathon, so I may finish a few more. I started one audiobook today, and have one I am half-way through, but the rest of my queue is print right now.

What It Means When a Man Falls from the Sky
The French Lieutenant's Woman
Don Quixote
Rage
Insomnia
The Glass Castle
The Slave Players
Young Men and Fire
The Chamber
The Lost Weekend
In the Woods
Cause for Alarm
Gormenghast
Running in the Family
Lando
The Cat Who Knew a Cardinal
Fadeaway Girl
(audiobook) The Secret Agent
(audiobook) Cocaine Nights

What It Means When a Man Falls from the Sky by Lesley Nneka Arimah The French Lieutenant's Woman by John Fowles Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra Rage by Richard Bachman Insomnia by Stephen King The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls The Slave Players by Megan Allen Young Men and Fire by Norman Maclean The Chamber by John Grisham
The Lost Weekend by Charles Jackson In the Woods (Dublin Murder Squad, #1) by Tana French Cause for Alarm by Eric Ambler Gormenghast (Gormenghast, #2) by Mervyn Peake Running in the Family by Michael Ondaatje Lando (The Sacketts #7) by Louis L'Amour The Cat Who Knew a Cardinal (Cat Who... #12) by Lilian Jackson Braun Fadeaway Girl (Emma Graham, #4) by Martha Grimes The Secret Agent by Joseph Conrad Cocaine Nights by J.G. Ballard