What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Into the Underworld
This topic is about Into the Underworld
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Childrens Picture Puzzle Book. Read in 1990s. Underground/Underworld Mazes/Seek to find. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chris (new)

Chris Kessaris | 3 comments Hi all!

I'm stumped, trying to find a book from my childhood in the 90s.

I remember it being a book of illustrations. Whether or not these were mazes, or seek to find puzzles I can't recall... but it was somewhat a puzzle book.

What i do remember is there being illustrations of an underground tunnel like area with different underground doors/workers/creatures, and possibly further down there being fire as in an underworld like setting with devils MAYBE

It is so deep in my memory but i know it existed, the different layers of going down south is something i recall well.

Any help is super appreciated.

message 2: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16891 comments Maybe Puzzle Dungeon or one of the other Usborne Puzzle Adventure books?

message 3: by Chris (new)

Chris Kessaris | 3 comments Rainbowheart wrote: "Maybe Puzzle Dungeon or one of the other Usborne Puzzle Adventure books?"

Unfortunately no! Though the character look very similar the artstyle is different. from memory the book was larger and highly detailed in illustration.

It is possible that it is part of multi level different setting book, going deeper down the surface.

message 5: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16891 comments Great news, glad you found it!

Into the Underworld for the GR link.