What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Dark Inside (Dark Inside, #1)
This topic is about Dark Inside
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Apocalyptic book where a strange phenomenon causes certain people to start killing other humans. Committing huge massacres. People scramble to survive. Multiple POVS. [s]

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Edgar (new)

Edgar Gallardo | 3 comments So this book I remember reading in high school, so it might have been a young adult book. Sometime between 2012-2015. I do not believe that book was that old because it ended on a cliffhanger and I couldn't find a sequel. As I stated before, it shared a few point of views. There was one of a boy traveling with the diabetic girl, it ends rather tragically. I think the girl runs out of insulin and she ends up dying because they can not find any. There is also the POV of a girl that survives a massacre committed at a church.

Finally, I do not remember much about the phenomena. I think maybe it might have been earth's will trying to get rid of the humans, but I'm honestly not too sure. Pretty sure it was supernatural tho.

message 2: by Jaye (new)

Jaye | 3 comments Could it be the Gone series by Michael Grant? Gone

message 3: by Edgar (new)

Edgar Gallardo | 3 comments Jaye wrote: "Could it be the Gone series by Michael Grant? Gone"

That wasn't it, but thanks!

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily | 34 comments Is it Hater by David Moody?

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6...

message 5: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Hayes | 2 comments Is it Cell by Stephen King? Everyone's phones go off at a certain time and those who answer it become zombies.

message 6: by Angela (new)

Angela Oatham | 26 comments The Fury Not sure about the exact plot but definitely has random mad killings?

Blue | 831 comments I know exactly what book this is. It is one of my favorite book series.

The one you described in the first in a trilogy.

Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts

Rage Within follows and then Fury Rising is the last book.

message 8: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35716 comments Mod
Here is the Google Books preview of Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts - Blue's suggestion:

https://books.google.com/books?id=gp2... There are different cover images.

Blue | 831 comments I am 1000% sure it is the correct book.

As a heads up Rage Within was traditionally published as was Dark Inside but the third book was self published so is hard to find.

message 10: by Edgar (new)

Edgar Gallardo | 3 comments Blue wrote: "I am 1000% sure it is the correct book.

As a heads up Rage Within was traditionally published as was Dark Inside but the third book was self published so is hard to find."

WE GOT EM BOYS!!!! Yes it was Dark Inside. Looking forward to reread! Thanks!!!!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Gone (other topics)
Dark Inside (other topics)
The Fury (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jeyn Roberts (other topics)