What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > a child joins a gang only to realise that the leader is quite disturbing

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Morton | 2 comments i only remember fragments of this book. the title was only one or two words, but i still cant remember. what i can recall is that this boy meets another boy with a unique name and learns that he is in a gang. he joins the gang and starts digging around for stuff or something. the gang leader ends up pushes one of the gang members of a ledge just for him to break his legs. the boy finally leaves the group, only for the leader to threaten him about his sister. i may have warped the story a little bit, since i read it about 2 years ago. some things i am sure about though is that they are all children in a gang. im sorry if this makes it hard for you to help.

message 2: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19593 comments What type of gang, like an inner city criminal gang?

How old are the characters, are they preteen children or teenagers?

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39593 comments Mod
Where and when is it set?
Cover?
Author's gender?

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Morton | 2 comments I think they called the self a gang but were just a bunch of troublemaking kids. They were all about 11-13

message 5: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19593 comments Do you think the book was set in the UK?