What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Color of Things
This topic is about The Color of Things
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Children's book in poem verse about a town that gets it color stolen from a villain and a little girl (or boy?) is able to dupe the villain and bring all the color back. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by B (new) - rated it 5 stars

B Martins | 3 comments Bought the book at Marshalls or one of those stores around the early 2000's. I thought the title was The Color Of Everything, but I'm not finding googling. Book cover jacket was mainly blue and had a rainbow on it - 1/2 in color, 1/2 in black and white. I think it might have been a Canadian publisher, but could be wrong on that. It was a delightful book and I lost my copy in a fire.Trying to repurchase. Thank you all!

message 3: by Eva (new)

Eva | 16 comments The Rainbow Goblins?

message 4: by B (new) - rated it 5 stars

B Martins | 3 comments Oh Rainbowheart - Thank you sooooo much. and Eva, thank you too. I had The Color of Everything and only off by "every".
How did you know the book? I'm just curious because it seemed like a pretty obscure book to me. Thank you again.. I really, really appreciate it!! xo

message 5: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19593 comments You're welcome!

I actually found it on the Colorless World list, helpfully compiled by Ayshe.

message 6: by B (new) - rated it 5 stars

B Martins | 3 comments Wild. Had no idea so many books for children with that theme. Thank you again. It was like when you have a song in your head and you can't recall the title. Seems like my description was enough to point you in the right direction? Anyway, thank you again. Really appreciate you helping me. :)