What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Nightmare Store
This topic is about Nightmare Store
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Early to mid 80s YA choose-your-own horror type, but not choose your own adventure, set after hours in a department store of perils and horrors. Spoilers ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Eric Matthew | 2 comments Read this in the early-mid 80s, This was NOT part of choose your own adventure series, but it was a choose your path type. Gruesome in parts, you fall asleep watching television (the TVs are in small groups in front of comfy chairs) in a department store until after closing, and try to leave before you are killed.

There are many ways you can end up dying, like being wrapped in packaging by a machine, killed by a death cult of monsters (maybe) who chant "death to those who buy, death to those who serve," and that's about all i remember.

Eric Matthew | 2 comments Rainbowheart wrote: "Nightmare Store"

You are very very good:) I just found another book in the series browsing ebay and it jogged my memory, but you solved it before I could get back here, lol.

message 4: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19675 comments Thanks, happy to help out, and glad you found your book!