Selection Discussion discussion

The Selection (The Selection, #1)
This topic is about The Selection
New to the selection series

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Layla (layles) | 3 comments Hey all I'm new to the selection series and I am only on chapter three.
I was just wondering if anyone else found Aspen shady as soon as he was introduced in the book?
Why would he want the girl he supposedly loves to put herself up for the selection? I'm very confused. I know that it will all be revealed further down the line but still this is madness. But I must admit I'm looking forward to finding out what happens I just don't know if I like this Aspen character or not.

Layla (layles) | 3 comments Reading Elite and I'm not keen on Kota he is very self involved though he did say they could help each other you know he's only out for himself

Madeline 🖤 | 1 comments I just started reading them too because of a recommendation from a friend who had already read the series. I finished The One and then realized that there were the novellas too so I went back and have been reading those. Even though it says to read the novellas and then the books in a certain order, I like that I waited because so much more is explained and makes sense since I read some of the books first. So currently I am reading The Prince. I absolutely love the series though so far!! And true true, I agree about Aspen.