The Pretty Committee Strikes Back (The Clique, #5) The Pretty Committee Strikes Back discussion

Omg!!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Vettech2124 This was so intense! My fave out of all 9! So much drama! And I love my drama!
=)
<3
l8r

Woolei meeee 2222

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I just finished the 4th one which was good, and my friend said this was the best so we'll see

Isis I totally love it. I never expected anything like that to happen!Omg squared!My honest favorite! I also liked Dial L For Loser and Bratfest at Tiffiny's. You just have to read it.

Isis r u like a Clique Fanatic now? Cause, I mean I sure am.

message 6: by Marlene (new) - added it

Marlene I think this book is ah-mazing! i totes luved it!

Isis don't you just luv it! I just finished the 9th book and it is wayyyyyyyyyyyy betta and has more drama than this one. Cant wait till 10th one comes out (boys r us)

Isis yur right i don't keep count properly

Isis yes i know cookie. We went to camp together and she was my roomate.To prove it, i know her name is kathryn and she is called katie. Since her name is katie cooke she combined it to make cookie.

message 10: by Isis (new) - rated it 4 stars

Isis btw, it was kind of a random question.

message 11: by Isis (new) - rated it 4 stars

Isis true. He went to my camp to, but he took a different course. What grade r u in? I'm in the 6th grade.

message 12: by Isis (new) - rated it 4 stars

Isis i went to a different camp with her and we took a course called bay ecology

message 13: by Isis (new) - rated it 4 stars

Isis agreed