Our Shared Shelf discussion

Pay it Forward! > PIF: Aug/Sept '20: So You Want to Talk About Race

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pam (new)

Pam | 1070 comments Mod
Let's use this thread to coordinate book borrowing between members! Hopefully everyone who wants to is able to read So You Want to Talk About Race

Please use this thread ONLY for offers of and requests for Paying It Forward. All other comments about the book and where you got it from can be posted in other relevant topics, such as the book announcement at the top of the discussion board.

Our Pay It Forward initiative is strictly with regards to LEGAL methods of book sharing (for example, sharing hard copies or Kindle sharing). Any posts regarding illegal scans/PDFs/file sharing will be deleted without warning

message 2: by Florian (new)

Florian (laughingflow) | 220 comments Hello there,

I have ordered a copy of the Book that I will share with OSS members based in Paris. Note I did not receive it yet since the situation is preventing quick delivery of the books. Anyway, for those who are in Paris and who cannot pay for a book a possibility will be available.

Don't forget to hydrate you during heatwave!

Take care,
Florian.

message 3: by Florian (new)

Florian (laughingflow) | 220 comments Hello, after a few attempts to get the book I was unable to receive it. The independent bookstores I use to order from are experiencing troubles to access abroad books. As a consequence, I will not be able to neither forward a copy nor leave copies in free library. I hope people will be luckier than I am.

Have a good one.

message 4: by Florian (new)

Florian (laughingflow) | 220 comments This is illegal....